• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I want to lose weight!

scottwong

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey my name is scott, and I am 15. I really want to lose weight really bad and I have no clue what to do because all these likes Protient, grams, carbs to take confuses me.. I don't really eat right anymore i eat a lot of fat lol because my parents own a chinese restraunt.. Im not that fat I am like 215+ lbs i havn't checked but yeah I just wanna shed couple pounds to like maybe 200. I do lift weights every other day Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Can any1 tell me what I should take on a regular basis for a 15 year old kid to lose weight? Also like running, eating, any protien food/drinks.
Also if you have like AOL/AIM to talk to I would appreciate it much!

I don't really know what I eat.. I don't eat breakfeast ( I know I should ) I only eat lunch at school then I go lift then I come home and eat w/e I can find and then I watch tv or on comp.. and sleep.. I just want someone to tell me what to eat in a daily bases thats easy going and I can lose weight.

dude youre starving! Look at the cutting and bulking sticky. Figure out what your caloric needs are and and download the shopping list. Youll be on your way.

Originally posted by scottwong
I don't really know what I eat.. I don't eat breakfeast ( I know I should ) I only eat lunch at school then I go lift then I come home and eat w/e I can find and then I watch tv or on comp.. and sleep.. I just want someone to tell me what to eat in a daily bases thats easy going and I can lose weight.

Your starving yourself in the mornings so by the time lunch comes around your like a wild animal eating everything. You should plan out a diet with 6 meals and eat those during the whole day.

Seriously this stuff confuses me though.. I am only like 15 and I am dumb and kinda chubby.. Can someone help me out? Like someone talk to me on IM so we can get threw this faster instead of waiting for post message? I want someone rthat knows there stuff and wont make me get fatter.. Please can someone talk on AIM aol instant messenger or somewhat?

Originally posted by scottwong
Seriously this stuff confuses me though.. I am only like 15 and I am dumb and kinda chubby.. Can someone help me out? Like someone talk to me on IM so we can get threw this faster instead of waiting for post message? I want someone rthat knows there stuff and wont make me get fatter.. Please can someone talk on AIM aol instant messenger or somewhat?

Yeah, if you want to pay one of us. :)

otherwise you're going to have to use the resources here, start reading, learn, you could always invest in one of the ebooks we sell: Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle

Blah screw it, i'll just go figure it somewhere else.

No you won't, because you don't want to "figure" it out.

You want someone to do it for you. Sorry bro, it doesn't work that way.

Okay you can say want you want.. I wasn't thinking at this time but now I know that my Math teacher was a body building and he wrestle and he can tell me the stuff. Thanks for help tho!

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Prince
start reading, learn, you could always invest in one of the ebooks we sell: Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbs: :cool2:

I swear it's like the bible

Prince is always promoting his stuff... its great.

Back