• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Roid Rage Humor

cash1ove

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I asked a meathead where the nearest bus stop was. He threw into a rage. Not only did he refuse to acknowledge that buses existed, he said i had no business walking on the street without a driver's license %&?? Well, i thought it was funny...when it happened tonight...

-Cash1ove

wha...

wow you are funny and clever, oh my, we got a double threat guy right here, and sooo clever.... my god. You know how immature you are to start another thread after the last one you made closed, just b/c you didn't like my answer. what are you like 6 years old. since you think you are so smart and so educated why don't we test your knolwedge about this shit huh big man. can you even tell me what growth hormone does, why it is effective, that is without looking it up first? why don't you stop trying to instigate things and prove to us how knowledgable you are. thats how you eanr respect, not trying to badmouth other people.

what does a guy have to do to have a little fun around here? lol.

Thank you Mudge for the most practicle, concise, respectable piece of knowledge for me about One drug i have decided to start research on first.

Anyone got any Funny jokes?

-Cash1ove

I dont know much about GHB myself, so I was not certainly trying to be offensive if it came out that way.

One guy that posts comedic stuff around once a month is VictorianGuy, although he is not at this board, maybe I could persuade him to copy and paste some humor but I honestly dont think it goes in the anabolic forum anyhow...

oh, well my bad. i meant that sincerely

Cheers,
-Cash1ove

Back