• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pectoral question

Budz08

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is there a specific exercise for closing the gap between your pecs. I heard something about close grip flat bench presses, but i was wondering if there's anything else.

You cannot change your muscle shape. You cannot fill the gap between your pecs, or the space between your biceps and elbow. No matter what you do, it's not going to happen.

Thanks for the clarification there :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by MonStar
You cannot change your muscle shape. You cannot fill the gap between your pecs, or the space between your biceps and elbow. No matter what you do, it's not going to happen.
I changed my muscle shape..... it used to be small, and now its big :D
I know what you meant though ;) You cannot change point of origin or insertion point :p

Originally posted by Budz08
Is there a specific exercise for closing the gap between your pecs. I heard something about close grip flat bench presses, but i was wondering if there's anything else.
Thought it might be a good idea to give you a straight simple answer Budz.
The gap in your chest is caused by the attachment point of your muscle to your chest, unfortunately we cant move that (unless you get an operation) the only thing you can do is train right, eat right, put some growth on those pecs and make them bigger and thicker ;)

ok. but can i get my bicep to peak? it's so long and flatish.....

:laugh: :headbang: :haha:

Yeah but I want an exercise that will hit my lower chest and my inner bicep at the same time. Come on, there must be a way to get a larger inner bicep? :p

thanks riss.

now focus people. ponyboy has an excellent question.

;) :nanner:

Originally posted by ponyboy
Yeah but I want an exercise that will hit my lower chest and my inner bicep at the same time. Come on, there must be a way to get a larger inner bicep? :p

yes, inclines are for upper, flat is for the middle, declines are for the lower, and preacher curls will build a peak on your bicep, close stance squats will build a sweep, ummmm...what else? :tard:

:lol:

well prince....some people have 8 packs that line up evenly. my abs aren't even (and 8 aren't showing). would decline situps be best to remedy that? ;)

and it's cool if my bodyfat stays at 18% right? they'll show (and line up properly) if i stick with 100s of reps of the exercise you mentioned?

ok...i'll stop but this has been amusing me. :D

IML Gear Cream!
of course, but you should isolate one side with twisting crunches two get them aligned, don't worry about your diet either, just train your abs daily, I recommend 10,000 crunches per day.

(btw, for any newbie here I am only joking, all of my responses in this thread are sarcastic)

Joking??? You mean i've been training improperly for the last 8 months??? ;p And here I thought my 70,000 crunches a week was doing me good.

Originally posted by Prince
oh god, not this again....

no, and close grip benchpress is primarily triceps.

Although this is true, a closer grip on a flat bench + concentrating on squeezing the middle of your chest allows for better ( middle chest ) isolation that a " Normal Grip " Flat bench movement.

:spaz:

Not that there is a " middle chest " per say but you get a more of burning sensation, I believe you know what I'm trying to say...

Originally posted by PreMier
:spaz:

PreMier wins the award for "best use of a smilie"

Thanks NG, thats goin in my sig haha!

i'll laugh everytime! have a good night.

g-night :D

Back