• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How do you workout your Carb/Fat needs ?

same here... although my craving for peanuts and peanut butter tend to up my fat intake... :(

Yeh,but dont you need to meet certain carb/fat count to be able to keep building muscle,not just protein ?
I always keep hearing you have to eat more to build muscle

Last edited:
a rule for myself is to never eat carbs and fats in the same meal, or meals that are only carb or only fat.

P+C meals (less than 5g of fat)
P+F meals (less than 10g of carbs)

this is a John Berardi's advice. (nutrition dude)
I think its a sound plan.

Originally posted by Yeah Buddy!
a rule for myself is to never eat carbs and fats in the same meal, or meals that are only carb or only fat.

P+C meals (less than 5g of fat)
P+F meals (less than 10g of carbs)

this is a John Berardi's advice. (nutrition dude)
I think its a sound plan.

I dont understand this. If you eat oatmeal or black beans or even brown rice one serving exceeds 10g of carbs.

Originally posted by Mike N
Yeh,but dont you need to meet certain carb/fat count to be able to keep building muscle,not just protein ?

oh sorry, I am currently cutting so that is my mentality. :)

if I were not on a strict cutting diet then yes my carb intake would be higher, I guess moderate carbs for me, fat would remain rather low.

Originally posted by once was fat
I dont understand this. If you eat oatmeal or black beans or even brown rice one serving exceeds 10g of carbs.

right, thats why if i ate oatmeal or blackbeans i would have a protein side that was virtually fat-free. This would be a protein+carb meal, meaning i don't care how many grams of carbs it has as long as the fat stays under 5g.

you can read john berardi's massive eating article on either t-mag or his site johnberardi.com (he goes a lot more in depth on this issue).

Back