• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dumb question

Rissole

2 Samuel 24:24
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey i think this is my first post in this section :D

My training partner wants to "do a cycle" but i have been trying to tell him for the last 12mnths that he's not eating enough to start with, he's a classic ecto very tall and lean as.... i've given him 3 different diets but cant get him to be consistant.

Question; What will happen if he "does a cycle" without the calories to support it? Will there be strength gains and or size?

Thanks fellas ;)

I can gaurantee you he will be dissapointed, I have been at a sticking point for the same reasons - diet. It took awhile for me to be able to keep down 4800+ calories without feeling ill or straight puking it up. No matter what I am on I can lose 5 pounds in a couple days by eating half of my normal diet.

If he decides to do it, oh well. But seriously he would be stupid to do so, if he thinks Ronnie Coleman gained all that weight from sticking a needle in his ass your friend is a certified retard who doesn't know what he is sticking his foot in.

He would probably see some strength, gain a couple-few pounds of water weight (thats litterally what I mean, a couple or a few), and maybe drop a little bodyfat. None of these will be significant though, he will need to control his diet to get significant results, otherwise he is NOT EVEN TRYING.

Don't try to change his mind. Let him piss away the $$$ and see for himself. That is usually the quickest way to learn. lol

You've done what you can man.

:laugh: @ Mudge :D
That is the perfect answer, i'm gonna print this and give it to him ;)

BO :wave: how are ya mate. No matter what i tell him he'll probably do that anyway :lol:

Originally posted by Mudge
You've done what you can man.
There's no use tellin some people :shrug:
I have only got my gains when eating right (not on anything) and he thinks i'm "gifted" :rolleyes: If only he could spend a week with me and watch the crap i go through to eat right :mad:

hah i know all about that damned puking thing, its depressing because u know u need to eat more to compensate for it.

Suuuurrrrreeee Ris! This info is for your "friend". Right, OK.... :)

people that just jab and dont eat are allways the ones that say they arent receptive to gear...he will drop a couple hundred bucks...see nothing but strength gains...and say "that sh*t dosent work on me"

IML Gear Cream!
The best thing to do is to keep track of everything, diet being the most important. If you dont keep track of that then your friend isn't even trying, otherwise you hear stories of "I eat so damn much and I can't gain weight :cry:"

:flipoff: @ Rock :p

I printed out your first reply Mudge and gave it to him, he thought it was funny but he actually listened. I said if you can do your diet right for 3 mnths then do it. If not......

Yes, keeping track is the key for sure, i used to ask him everyday "what'd you eat today" ahhh errrr ummmm bit of this..... ummm bit of that "thats not good enough mate"....

That is why people push for you to be natural for awhile to begin with, you figure the training part out, and you should in theory be able to continue gaining naturally for awhile which also helps tell you that you are not a dieting idiot.

If you dont know what you eat, then you have a problem. I certainly was not always diet savvy, not at all, I ignored that stuff for a very long time and that was why I never got very far. On gear or off if you dont diet right your results are probably going to be less than stellar. Now if the guy was pretty fat then he would probably at least not have to worry about gaining weight, but his manboobs might get worse from estrogen conversion.

My first cycle I didn't even really count calories, I was lazy. I watched protein and then ate anything else I wanted. Eventually you stop gaining weight, and if you dont know how much you are eating through the day then you dont know how much to add when your diet is 3500 calories one day and 4750 the next, its too erratic. You need to treat it like a science, lay it out in plain english like that for him and he hopefully will understand.

100 calories of oil in your butt wont make you explode into the Hulk.

Rissole, god damn this has nothing to do with your post but when i saw you picture, (the arm) i saw an identical picture of my arm, lol we have the same arms man, even forearms, lol thats pretty funny to me,

no im not high!!!!

( yeah im on my cutting cycle)

i need to get a scanner god damnit

lol i dont know about you but my triceps grow faster and better than my biceps, it look like that on you and me

My arms are heavy bicep, I wish I had more tri.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Mudge
My arms are heavy bicep, I wish I had more tri.
Hmmm maybe we could do some trading :hmmm:
My Training partner is that way round, but training with me his tris are starting to come up, slowly but surely. He'll have top notch guns then :grumble:

Paul Demayo had awesome triceps, I always wished I could have that rear arm thickness, its just not on my genetic plate. Thankfully I dont think I am as stuck as Markus Rhul, but I definitely could use more tricep mass, I suppose my balance is fair.

As long as it looks good on your arm :D
I think im pretty happy alittle more bi would be nice but well see when i'm more cut :flex:

see i told you, i dont know my tris respond really good and they are nice but my bis need some more work, just like Rissole said................

I'm mainly tricept,have to work very hard for bi's.BTP I've been working diet for years with no gear,now end of wk three starving all the time,snd horny as hell.

Back