• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

slin pin measure

MEATHEADTG

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi all,
how many lines on the slin pin = 30mcg

cheers
:confused:

If it is a 100 Unit pin, then where it says 30, or the largest 3rd line, depends on the brand you are using possibly.

Micrograms is substance quanity not volume, you need to know how many mcg per ml before you are able to measure it out.

Originally posted by Mudge
Micrograms is substance quanity not volume, you need to know how many mcg per ml before you are able to measure it out.

thanks mudge:
the stuff i got is 1ml per 1ml concentrated. this is what i intend to do, draw the igf - 1 into the pin then draw equal bac/water to dilute.

thanks again: :thumb:

1000mcg per mg, so thats quite a high concentration. I would presume then that diluting it with an additional 9ml of BA water would be the way to go.

Originally posted by Mudge

Eww, good catch, I'm still waking up from a post cycle funk.
Actually the tech term is mass, not quantity.

If he has 1000mcg per 1ml, then I would think if he wants 30 mcg, then he has to draw out 3/10ths of the way to the 10 unit line - on a 100u pin.
I would try to go with a smaller pin- like a .3ml to make a bit easier to get an exact amount.

Originally posted by maddog1
Eww, good catch, I'm still waking up from a post cycle funk.
Actually the tech term is mass, not quantity.

If he has 1000mcg per 1ml, then I would think if he wants 30 mcg, then he has to draw out 3/10ths of the way to the 10 unit line - on a 100u pin.
I would try to go with a smaller pin- like a .3ml to make a bit easier to get an exact amount.

thanks maddog1
you just confirmed what i thought. that is what i have been doing
3/10ths
later :thumb:

Jackase,
You should put up a thread with your progress while on that stuff - it would be interesting to know.

That is 3/100 of a cc which seems pretty tough to get accurate, slin pin or not.

Originally posted by maddog1
Jackase,
You should put up a thread with your progress while on that stuff - it would be interesting to know.

thanks all, yes no problem i will let you know how i go.

i'v done it b/for and its very good : fat loss, strength increese and you get that kinda chizled look. IT is very hard to measure exact but the last time i was on i did one + half lines of igf - 1 2x per day
in a slin pin + 2 lines of bac water it should have lasted thirty days but it ended up around 24 days with the miss measure and i only had 1ml. this time i have 4ml and i intend to run for 30 days then 20 days off then another 30 days. i am also running 40ml deca week and 750ml enanthat week but i'm getting very bad acne this time so i'm dropping the deca and i may go down to 500ml enanthat if the acne dosnt clear. i'v been on igf for 1 week now this time at 3 lines on the pin 2x per day and i already feel the differance.
i'll be in touch later and post further results :thumb: :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds good.

Wow, 4ml is quite an investment. I hear mixed results, some like it and some dont, I guess you are one of the responders :)

maddog, The Racers Group is mo-betta!

Yeah, I finally "had time" to put up an avatar. That is a GT3 RS. You can buy it for about 120K - great for commuting I'd think.

I had 600# front springs with about a 2" drop on my Camaro, 140-160# springs on the rear, with Koni doubles. As long as my back was feeling good I liked the car, it was touchy in rain though, but a GT spec car would probably be a bit rough to commute with even on street tires :)

Yeah, a GT is only good for getting through traffic.
With your car (high hp and rwd), you have to roll on the throttle gently coming out of a turn or else you'd be lookin at your rear license plate. Maybe get some eagle rain tires.

I was at SIR last february, making it almost a whole year since I was last on a track. Another one I like is Thunderhill which you probably haven't heard of unless you are out here in NorCal, its not a big name track, very fun, 3 miles.

www.thunderhill.com

You race over there, that's prety cool.
I wanna take a course this summer at a school maybe.

Not pro of course, just for fun. Schools are pricey, AutoX is a great introduction but I've never done that either. I rode as passenger with a guy who does seasonal racing now, and that was a good lesson right there (its also alot different being a passenger, I started to get car sick after 7 laps).

It's another story, when your not at the controls. Good lesson though. I'll check out that AutoX as an option. Thanks.

When some guy is going through a corner at 130 MPH yeah, its a different story all right :lol: It just doesn't feel the same when you have no control, and no wheel to hold onto, and no 5 point harness to hold onto you.

www.scca.org and http://www.nasaproracing.com/ should have info or ways to find local AutoX.

Back