• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Liver Protection...

19-chief

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
all right, i got my m1t, my liquid nolva, my NAC, and my hawthorn berry...

HOW DO I PUT IT ALL TOGETHER???

i have read in other forums to take my liver protection 1-2 weeks before and then resume them post cycle -that there might be a chance of effecting absorption. i'm thinking the cycle is going to be 2 wks at 10mgs m1t a day followed by 2wks at 20mg nolva a day and repeat once more. where do i fit in the nac and hb???

Most are doing it as soon as the cycle ends. 2 weeks is not that long.

Most are doing it as soon as the cycle ends. 2 weeks is not that long.

what do you mean, "2 weeks is not that long"? are you referring to the m1t, nolva, liver products? do you think doing the liver products before would help at all? if you read my profile, you'll know my liver's been through some sh*t already so i just wanna be safe.

I*'m refering to a 2 week cycle not being all that long. I don't think you will see permanent liver damage from a 2 week cycle. But if you have liver problems, I would think different. I would even consider not doing it at all.

Originally posted by 19-chief
if you read my profile, you'll know my liver's been through some sh*t already so i just wanna be safe.

17 aa steroids are somewhat liver toxic (as is Tylenol) although the degree of toxicity seems to have been exagerated, especially due to steroids being a politically incorrect drug. Large pharma co's would not risk the lawsuites they were "that bad".
That being said, you must realize that you only have one liver, and if you were lucky enough to survive previous prob's, it just seems insane to push your luck now esp since they be more dangerous to someone with an already compramised liver.
Just MHO

well, i'm gonna hit something... now that i have those materials, they're aren't going anywhere... maybe save'em for another time and place... do you think derms can match m1t for the price? the other problem is that i have a 15 month old baby girl, and i would not want her touching me with the derm stuff on. besides, that sh*t always sounded like a pain in the ass to me. the other option to me is IM AS b/c it's probably safer. but i think i'm gonna say my prayers and do what i can to do this cycle right, the m1t that is. i'll let you know. wish i had some pictures to show you what the cancer did to me!

Back