• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PH experts I really need your help here 1-T questions.

firestorm

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
MUDGE and whomever knows about these Pro Hormones I have a few questions.
Delemma 1: Here are two links to Gaspari nutrition. I have taken 1-T in the past and had what I believe to be very good gains but now they throw this M 1 T in the game. Look at these 2 products and ingredients, Price and tell me which is best and MAINLY why.
1-T
http://www.richgaspari.com/products/one_t.htm

MIT
http://www.richgaspari.com/products/M_one_t.htm

Last question look at the price. Who puts out a similar product of equal or better value.
Thanks in advance peeps.

firestorm, here is some info on M1T:

Methyl 1-Test

Methyl 1-Test is 1-testosterone with an alteration to the molecule that allows it to pass through the liver more freely without degredation. When a compound is methylated it changes the physical structure of the compound and it tends to act differently in the body. In the case of methyl 1-test, it seems to be a much stronger anabolic without particularly androgenic sides. Methyl 1-test is being sold in 5mg and 10mg tablets, as well as in powder and solutions. It seems to differ from other methylated compounds such as Winstrol and Dianabol in that it is more stronger mg per mg without very much conversion to DHT. The typical dosing pattern seems to be 5-10mg once daily. Those above 200lbs or experienced steroid/prohormone users might see benefits in 20mg ore more, however the side effects seem to be harsher the more you use. Some of the more common side effects reported are lethargy, decreased appetite, very painful pumps as well as high blood pressure.

Methyl 1-test is a very powerful compound and is not recommended for beginners. This is clearly a drug and should be thought of as such. The only reason this compound is legal is due to the fact that it was never scheduled as a steroid since it was never manufactured, although its chemical structure is very similar to oral Primobolan. Users of methyl 1-test should be on the lookout for increased liver values, high blood pressure, extreme lethargy and pumps, as well as decreased appetite. Methyl 1-test should definintely be stacked with 4AD to help counteract some of these sides and give you the benefits of testosterone supplementation. Users should get blood work done before and after cycles of this compound.

A cycle of methyl 1-test should not last any longer than 6 weeks. However, most users seem to prefer the 2 weeks on/2 weeks off pattern.

http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=25&t=4266&

Prince thank you very much of this information. Tell me before I go reading all that. I don't know if you use any of this stuff but if you do or had to choose,, which would you buy? Or would you buy neither and use something else. I'll tell you though I tried 2 of those oil under the tounge types and don't believe I got much from them. the 1T I really feel did something so I'd prefer to stick to the capsule form. Thanks in advance Prince

Re: Re: PH experts I really need your help here 1-T questions.

Originally posted by Prince
He is suposed to have this back in stock tomorrow:
http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=901

ok prince,,, the M1T at bullknutrition,,, is it the same potency as the M1T From Gasparis? If so damn that is cheap

That was a good read Prince thanks. I take it that the M1T is more potent but also sounds like it has more possible side effects.

Re: Re: Re: PH experts I really need your help here 1-T questions.

ok prince,,, the M1T at bullknutrition,,, is 5mg as is that of Gasparis. the price difference is insane!! How can there be such a major price difference. the one from bulk is legit?? It's been tried by anyone you know? Please say yes you've tried that brand.

Yea, thats the brand prince uses. Its like 10$ a bottle right? Mike said he is getting 1 more shipment in, so buy what you need fire, while its cheap.

One more shipment? why what is going on with it? Why is he not selling it anymore?

He doesnt want to carry it anymore because of possible future legal issues. I believe that he is the manufacturer and will carry other M 1-T products, but this one is gone after the end of feb... or whenever the shipment sells out. He should have more in within the next few days, so keep checking back there.

IML Gear Cream!
See? ya find something cheap and poof that quick it's gone. Just my luck. Oh believe me I'll be checking back.

Yep poof* :lol: I think he said new shipment to be tomorrow or wed.

Prince thinks tomorrow so I'll look then. thanks pm

You are comparing two different substances. So you really can't compare the two. M-1T is 17aa. So yes it can have more adverse side affects.

Re: Re: Re: Re: PH experts I really need your help here 1-T questions.

Originally posted by firestorm
ok prince,,, the M1T at bullknutrition,,, is 5mg as is that of Gasparis. the price difference is insane!! How can there be such a major price difference. the one from bulk is legit?? It's been tried by anyone you know? Please say yes you've tried that brand.

because Mike at bulknutrition had it manaufactured for him, but if you want it get it this month cause he is not having any more made.

and yes it's quality M1T, I am using it now.

Originally posted by firestorm
One more shipment? why what is going on with it? Why is he not selling it anymore?

because it's basically a legal steroid and he does not want to have any legal issues down the road, as I said it's his own brand that he had made for him, so that puts him in a different category than just a retailer.

Originally posted by dg806
You are comparing two different substances. So you really can't compare the two. M-1T is 17aa. So yes it can have more adverse side affects.

DG you answered my question partially but I require more info. Yes I'm Inquiring about 2 different substances but not so much as to "compare" them but to find out which of the 2 would be the best purchase for your money when attempting to put on some size and strength. In short, you have lets say just enough money in your pocket right now to only buy one of those 2 products... The question is simple,,, which one would you buy and why?? I read the info on 1fast stating that M1T apprears to have more negative side effects but as for testimonials as to how much muscle was gained on it was vague. I stated somewhere on there maybe above,,I don't remember,, that I've used the 1-T and had very nice gains with it but it's expensive at least the Gaspari brand. So here we have this M1T at 10.00 a bottle and I'm thinking,, will I get the same or better results with this as I did with 1T? This is what my inquiring mind wants to know. Peace bro.

Ordered 7 bottles myself :) That should last me around 2 years or more.

hahaha 2 years. Thats good. Camaro,, I'm currently reading up more on this stuff. Ya think it necessary to take one of those anti estrogen products after a cycle of M1t? such as; VPX: Aromadex or Gasparis Clomex??? Hummm? whatcha think???

Can Nolvadex be purchased online legally? The others I mentioned are all hype and worthless??

Pro by the way think you very much for your help here. I appreciate it my man.

Hey I bought the gaspri clomex + M1T I m going to start my cycle in about a week or 2 depending when my 4ad comes in.

I ll be running 600mg 4ad a day w/ 20 mg of M1T for 4 weeks, at end of cycle i ll run clomex for 3 - 4 weeks. Hoping to see huge strength gains out of this.

Brando, Fire would GREATLY appreciate a thread started by YOU when you start this stack and update it with your findings. This would be very helpful for guys like myself looking to see what to expect running these products.

Brando,, where are you in Jersey?? Im in the berbs outside of Trenton; Hamilton Township to be exact.

I think we've talked before hehe but i m in the caldwell area, Essex county, if you have AIM leave me a pm with your sn so we can talk there. And I ll keep a journal I m trying to setup a good routine for while on the stack my main goal is to add massive amounts of strength so any suggetions and critique would be appreciated.

Brando firestorm1075

Back