• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

NBA All Stars announced, Lebron James left off

Hmm... I'm not convinced he deserved a spot... although I would say Michael Redd is good, but it would be a toss up for me between the two... but there's no way in hell i would take lebron over Jason Kidd, baron davis, or Paul Pierce.... they are all much better than him at this stage of the game...

He's been in the NBA for a couple months. What has he done to deserve it???

I think Brad Miller should start before Ming.............

what the fuck about the DUNK contest ?!?!?!

WTF, this is the best part.

Lebron all hype? are you kidding? straight out of high school and playing as one of the top players in the league? you're f'n kidding me right? He's had the most impressive entrance to the league I've ever seen...

He's talented beyond belief

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
Lebron all hype? are you kidding? straight out of high school and playing as one of the top players in the league? you're f'n kidding me right? He's had the most impressive entrance to the league I've ever seen...

He's talented beyond belief

Not to mention the fact that he is stuck on a shit team which has already won more games this season than they did last season, and they are chasing a playoff spot. Lebron has lived up to all that preseason hype, and then some.

I'm bummed that he will miss the All Star game, but then again I don't see anyone that deserves to be bumped to make room for him. Every year and every sport, there are so-called snubs, so there is always someone deserving that gets left out.

I thought the guys on ESPN made a good point though... the all star game is a showcase, one big advertisement for the league... how are you not going to have the future of the league? People wanna see Lebron, the league is doing itself a disservice by not including him...

IML Gear Cream!
not at all, in fact I bet they kept him and Mello off teh team so they can both attract attention to the rookie game by both them playing in it. Besides I can think of a few other players that deserve to be in teh game before Lebron, like Carlos Boozer who has been tearin it up. Lebron is definately not hype though.

Have you guys seen this link on ESPN? It compares Lebron's stats so far to other recent rookies, as well as some past rookies that had good years (Magic, MJ). Lebron is right up there with the best of them. Of course, Lebron is a little younger than they were.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/lebron/line

Originally posted by cappo5150
Lebron is all hype, thats all.

Are you smokin crack? Have you seen this guy play live? Have you watched him on tv at all? You are nuts. I saw him play when he came to Miami, he only scored 18 points but he definately showed why everyone hyped him up. He's a legitamate All-Star. As is Melo. I do agree that he should earn a spot on the All-Star roster, as should Melo, but I also think the NBA's decision was so the Rookie game would have just as much attention as the All Star game. They will both be perennial All-Stars.

Originally posted by djrx06
, but I also think the NBA's decision was so the Rookie game would have just as much attention as the All Star game. They will both be perennial All-Stars.

Bingo, that is exactly why they are not in the AS game. Its the leagues way of drawing attention to the Rookie game, I bet my life on it. Relax everyone, he is dope as fuck and will be an All Star for years to come.

but the league doesn't decide who gets in... isn't it the coaches that vote?

you honestly think that teh league couldn't pull some strings?? Cmon. Who is it again that pays the coaches salaries?

i think lebron is still not good enough to be in the all star game, carlos boozer did deserve more a spot

but the league doesn't decide who gets in... isn't it the coaches that vote?
yea they decide whos gonna be in the bench for the all star game

Originally posted by forciano
i think lebron is still not good enough to be in the all star game, carlos boozer did deserve more a spot

I totally aggree with tha man. Boozer is tearing it up this year> he should be in there IMO!

Back