• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ph/milk thistle question

topolo

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
would taking milk thistle during a cycle of ph's diminish the potency or effect of the ph?

Yeah - someone told me that on this board :shrug: thanks prince for clearing stuff up.

should milk thistle be taken before, during or after your cycle with M1t?

Prolangtum posted this awhile back. I've read others with similar opinions. Milk thistle (silymarin) and NAC helps the liver repair itself after damage. While taking daily doses, especially split, of M1T, it is highly unlikely that they will be effective and may diminish the bioavailability of the compound. IF this is true, then it would make sense to use the liver protectants post cycle.
A Word About Liver Protectants

A lot of people have been using liver protectant supplements such as Silymarin and NAC to help protect their liver from damage when using methylated compounds. However, I feel that this is a bad idea. When you use compounds that increase gluthione levels in the liver, it will increase the breakdown of oral drugs, making them less effective. Although increasing liver enzymes is good for your liver, it is bad for any drugs you want to take and allow them to pass through your liver unabated. A better idea would be to use liver protectant supplements before and after a cycle to help your liver rebuild its enzymes after they have been damaged by methylated compounds.

I have no idea if using liver protectants on a cycle will inhibit gains in any significant degree, but it could. Keep that in mind when planning your cycle.

i dont really drink often, maybe once a month I have half a dozen or so when i am go out with the guys but I could easily stop that

IML Gear Cream!
why alcohol + m1t = bad? is it the obvious question of liver protection?

I'm guessing since the liver is being taxed with m1t anyway alcohol shouldn't be added to that detrimental equation... or is there something more than that?

Nothing says greater things about you than to resurrect a long dead thread with one of your first posts...

PreMier, with my 500th post I officially go to the dark side... :evil:

mrbuttchee said:
I'm guessing since the liver is being taxed with m1t anyway alcohol shouldn't be added to that detrimental equation... or is there something more than that?
You guessd right.

Back