• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Are you sure you look good?

seabee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
...look in the mirror in the morning when you are totally soft, relaxed, nothing tightened. Quite unremarkable... then, a slight flex and major transformation. :toilet:

:confused:

I thought I knew what this was about when I read the subject...then I read the post... :confused:

I know I look a lot better than I did before I started training, but its all relative. Is that what u mean???

Originally posted by seabee
...look in the mirror in the morning when you are totally soft, relaxed, nothing tightened. Quite unremarkable... then, a slight flex and major transformation. :toilet:

are you talking about your penis size?

:haha:

Originally posted by seabee
u on drugs bro?

Re: Re: Are you sure you look good?

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
are you talking about your penis size?

This is probably not something anyone wants to hear but in the morning first thing when I wake up mine is opposite of what he described.:shrug: :scratch: ;)

IML Gear Cream!
i think hes talking about poop. thats the only reason he could have that icon afterwards.

Originally posted by Alaric
yea same here, but isn't morning wood normal?

I hope so, other wise I might need to get that checked out :spaz:

If morning wood is unhealthy, I'm screwed! :D

I don't know what the point of this post was, but I'm glad he showed me the emoticon with the face hiding in the toilet...

CowPimp's funny. :laugh:

Ouch! None of the above! I'm 4 weeks into a cut... and I was just observing my definition...semi smooth when I don't flex at all (hard not to flex a little when you have been working out for 7 years). Anyway, pretty damn good when I flex just a little. Just an observation. Know what I mean? :toilet: :booty:

cowpimp's remark is killing me... someone help me off the floor please? :D

Back