PDA

View Full Version : First cycle... What do u think?

darklight
02-04-2004, 09:45 PM
Hi Guys!!

Think i need some answers and opinions here! :scratch:

Thought at first in this cycle:

Nolvadex(20 mg each dayfrom all cycle till end of clomid)
1.....SUSTANON/250 mg..........................
2.....SUSTANON/250 mg.........................
3.....SUSTANON/250 mg..........................
4.....SUSTANON/250 mg..........................
5.....SUSTANON/250 mg..........................
6.....SUSTANON/250 mg..........................
7.........WINSTROL..100mg........DECA..200mg
8.........................100mg.................30 0mg.
9.........................100mg.................30 0mg.
10........................100mg................300 mg.
11........................100mg................200 mg.
12........................100mg................200 mg.
...........(3 weeks after last Deca shot)......
15.......clomid day 1 Clomid 300mg(day one)
day 2 to 11 Clomid 100mg
day 12 to 30 Clomid 50mg

But since it's my first and it would be too long and maybe strong
thought in deca/Win basic cycle:

Nolvadex(20 mg each dayfrom all cycle till end of clomid)
1.........WINSTROL..50mg.......DECA..100mg
2.........................100mg...............200m g.
3.........................100mg...............300m g.
4........................100mg................400m g.
5........................100mg................400m g.
6........................100mg................300m g.
7........................100mg................200m g.
8........................500mg................100m g.
...........(3 weeks after last Deca shot)......
11.......clomid day 1 Clomid 300mg
day 2 to 11 Clomid 100mg
day 12 to 30 Clomid 50mg

What do you think about both?

Two question:

-Shall i shoot deca every 6 days? Since i is 100mg/ml in the 400 days do i split them in 2 of 200each and shot one at later morning and other at evening?

-winstrol shoot ever two days? Should i rotate each shot for egxmple the arm?

thks- :D

darklight
02-04-2004, 09:46 PM
there is a mistake... ate the end of the deca/winny cycle in the last winny shot, that would be 50mg :D :D :D

Mudge
02-04-2004, 10:11 PM
I would strongly suggest throwing that plan away bro :)

Test for 10 weeks, nolvadex on hand. If you wish to keep estrogen down I would use an Anti-aromatase instead, letrozol (femera) or arimidex etc, low doses especially with femera.

I dont plan to ever run Winstrol, but if I did I would have started with 50mg a day, 100 sounds insane personally. I've already felt winstrol-like pain and it is NOT a fun place to be when you hurt so bad you can barely drive home much less go to the gym, that crap belongs in the garbage :D

darklight
02-04-2004, 10:24 PM
The Test E at 200 a week sounds nice about for 12 weeks! :P

The only stuff that makes me look by side to arimidex is the price... (i don't think that my supp can get me femara) but i think i could save for that! So arimidex would be running along with the cycle, right? stop for about 2 weeks after the last shot ?

Do you think that winstrols don't worth?
S**hit making a lot of circles here and probably a plain basic Test E is fine.

Mudge
02-04-2004, 10:29 PM
With cycle and stop immediately after, or maybe 2 days after. With a meager 200mg of test you dont even have to worry about estrogen, if you are young you are barely going to be above normal (probably double maybe 250%).

My thoughts on winstrol, its degenerative to connective tissue (so is accutane which I do use for acne), and I dont need my biceps seperating on deads or rows. Next up, removes water from the joints and muscle tissue making for some nasty cramps and excellent joint pains, I love it when it hurts to move my knees or elbows, I just live for pain like that because I hate going to the gym. This way I can sit on the couch, watch Oprah, and scream every time I move anything.

If I competed I would probably "have to" find a way to use it, otherwise people should stop dreaming about carrying the model look all year long and just pull in some damn water and make some real gains.

gr81
02-04-2004, 10:33 PM
ha ha, 200mgs/week. fuck that shit my man. Waste of money to run a dose that low. I know that mudge and I disagree bout this but I IMO you need to be up at arounf 800-1000mgs/week. at least 600, 200 is a theraputic dose and you will see no gains to speak of froim a dose that low. Plu it is a very VERY bad idea to run the arimdex fro 12 weeks bro. You do not want your estrogen level to be nothing. estrogen is important for several reasons, the fact that you will see more gains in strength and size with an estrogen level, your body wants to be in homeostasis and with a test level that high and estrogen production cut off, that is not a good thing. plus your cholestrol level will be through the roof. Start your test and see how your body reacts before you load up on the anti-Es. Keep them on hand just incase you respond to androgens sensitively, but if not, there si no reason to run them like that. That just means less gains 4 you. I would also run another less androgenic drugs along with your test, I wouldn't just run it by itself. You originall yhad teh deca in there, run that along with test and you will be set for a first cycle.
As for the Winny, some people like it, some people don't. I think its a good drug if the entire package is worth it to you. I certainly don't think its garbage. anyways hope that helps

Mudge
02-04-2004, 10:34 PM
Dude, he is going to grow boobs at that dose for a first time. I am just stepping into the gram arena and I'm 248 pounds, and seriously I know guys who do fine with less.

My opinion, 400mg a week unless you are already heavy.

I put about 65 pounds on my bench with test itself as my first cycle, and kept 17 pounds.

gr81
02-04-2004, 10:39 PM
why wait to up the dose? why not just begin at a high dose. If he is gonna grow boobs, he is gonna grow them at a lower dose. The gyno is mostly genetic. I just don't believe in casually taking steroids. I think thats foolish to spend the money and take the risks if you don't want to blow up. If you don't then your goals are probably attainable naturally and you are takin the easy way out. Do you agree with me there?

Mudge
02-04-2004, 10:41 PM
I completely disagree with any reasoning you have to back up the idea use more now.

* No increased gains
* Increased sides, blood pressure, gyno extremly likely
* Poor lipid profiles
* Money
* No increased gains
* No increased gains

Seriously I think its irresponsible to tell someone they need to have an 800% test level to make gains, thats bullshit.

Did you put on 60 pounds in 8 weeks and live to tell about it via your higher doses?

That is high enough to put someone in complete shutdown, he doesn't need that experience for a first cycle, especially without HCG.

gr81
02-04-2004, 10:43 PM
how can you say no increased gains?? You are telling me that a person running 400mgs/week is gonna see teh same gains as aperson running a gram/week? I would love to hear an explanation. By teh way there are lots of people who agree with my line of thinking to go high.

Mudge
02-04-2004, 10:45 PM
A human being can only put on so much weight by eating, and can only put on so much so fast before simply dropping dead.

Thats your explanation bro, its not healthy to shoot for 50 or 60 pounds in 2 months, thats completely and utterly assinine.

darklight
02-04-2004, 10:47 PM
whey... i'm 21! think i have good test yet... well 400 would be my limit for the first try! 1 g a week would be tuff...
and i'm 75 kg--abou 160 pnds

darklight
02-04-2004, 10:48 PM
"incase you respond to androgens sensitively" how would i know this?

darklight
02-04-2004, 10:53 PM
disagree with you gr at the state of spending money without gains...
I'll have to try in little stes (i think).

gr81
02-04-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Mudge
A human being can only put on so much weight by eating, and can only put on so much so fast before simply dropping dead.

Thats your explanation bro, its not healthy to shoot for 50 or 60 pounds in 2 months, thats completely and utterly assinine.

be that as it may, the statement that a peron running a low dose will put on as much weight as a person mega dosing is assinine. 800mgs of test is not that much man. It certainly is noot unheard of. You know how many people are out there running that kind of dose or higher. Why is it ok for some and not others? You certainly are not going to drop dead from that dose either, that is ridiculous.

darklight
02-04-2004, 10:55 PM
humm, probably not.... but it is probably more safer and healthier.

gr81
Originally posted by darklight
"incase you respond to androgens sensitively" how would i know this?

that means whether you are predestined to eth side effects such as gyno & acne and all that type of shit. Some people struggle alot with these side effects, even at low doses, and some can run mega doses and be fine. each perosn is different. you will be able to tell prett quick if you are really getting hit hard with the sides or not. make sense?

Mudge
High bodyfat, and experience which is yet another reason you dont:

#1 Use a shitload of drugs for a first cycle
#2 Use high doses for a first cycle

Using test by itself helps tell you how you respond to it, and seriously gaining 20 or 30 pounds by increased food intake is CAKE. Beyond that point it starts getting hard IMO, this is where gains become a problem, not the dose - the food.

The first time I upped my prop dose from 700 to 1050 weekly, I started feeling crappy within 2 days, I didn't last long like that, not worth it.

Who makes the test enanthate you are looking at?

darklight
02-04-2004, 10:59 PM
can't tell you now! But i'm almost sure that is Testoviron-Depot from Schering

gr81
02-04-2004, 10:59 PM
High bodyfat, and experience which is yet another reason you dont:

#1 Use a shitload of drugs for a first cycle
#2 Use high doses for a first cycle

Using test by itself helps tell you how you respond to it, and seriously gaining 20 or 30 pounds by increased food intake is CAKE. Beyond that point it starts getting hard IMO, this is where gains become a problem, not the dose - the food.

The first time I upped my prop dose from 700 to 1050 weekly, I started feeling crappy within 2 days, I didn't last long like that, not worth it.

Who makes the test enanthate you are looking at?

just b/c you felt crappy while you upped the dose, which deosn't necessarily mean that was b/c of the dosage change, doesn't mean anything. That is how you personally responded. Doesn't mean others cant do it. Besides, that is prop, which induces symptoms like that at higher doses. Everytime I have seen anyone run high propl doses they have felt like shit. That excludes longer acting esters. What does experience have to do with it too, if you can run that dose later, you can run it sooner.

Mudge
02-04-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by gr81
be that as it may, the statement that a peron running a low dose will put on as much weight as a person mega dosing is assinine.

No it isn't, bodyweight gains come from food, not from 100 calories of oil you stuck in your ass last week.

You certainly are not going to drop dead from that dose either, that is ridiculous.

A 160 pound male does not need 800mg of test a week to make gains, this is beyond comical. I put on about 20 pounds keeping most of it, and still in that amount of time my heart rate was up especially when I moved. I sweated like a freaking whale, going much above this is not healthy and even my level of weight gain is pushing it.

600mg of test put someones blood test at 3600ng for total testosterone, if someone can't make gains off that much test then they should take up chess because they obviously dont have the stomach for it.

If a person is willing to put thier health at risk to gain 20% faster that is thier own business, but I would never push someone into doing that, or steroids for that matter. Let someone take their own life into thier hands.

How many boards do you go on and tell everyone to run such high doses for first cycles? How many people agree with you? I've never seen you anywhere else.

Mudge
02-04-2004, 11:01 PM
What does experience have to do with it too, if you can run that dose later, you can run it sooner.

So in your expert, I've been running gear since May 2003 opinion, you would suggest someone jump right onto 300mg of anadrol along with 100mg of dbol and 5 grams of test and EQ weekly? How does 16iu of GH sound with that? :lol:

Is that about where you are coming from?

Mudge
02-04-2004, 11:04 PM
Unless you can prove to me that you have put on huge, explosive gains beyond your 200 pound starting point, I will never, ever buy that you need massive doses for a starting cycle.

Steroids dont make many gains to speak of without food, and without food you will always be limited at some point, period.

Mike Francois was about your height, he could bulk off of 8000 calories and still maintain a relatively low bodyfat, that is more than I can eat but he is alot heavier than I am as well. I would also say that he obviously needs more gear, along with that food, to maintain where he is (was). Thats a given, not for a person who weighs have as much.

darklight
02-04-2004, 11:09 PM
So then in your opinion that 200 of test would be fine by 12 weeks, right?
And about GR opinion of the use only of the anti-estr in case i'll have any androgens sensivity (how would i know this)?

gr81
02-04-2004, 11:10 PM
No it isn't, bodyweight gains come from food, not from 100 calories of oil you stuck in your ass last week.

Thanks, I thought that the weight comes out of thin air too. what was I thinking. but hey you are right, a 160 lb male doesn't need that much test, in fact he needt to drop the steroids and work his weight up naturally, not rely on eth drugs to get him there.

A 160 pound male does not need 800mg of test a week to make gains, this is beyond comical. I put on about 20 pounds keeping most of it, and still in that amount of time my heart rate was up especially when I moved. I sweated like a freaking whale, going much above this is not healthy and even my level of weight gain is pushing it.
Once again you seem to think that b/c your body responds a certain way, that everys does.
600mg of test put someones blood test at 3600ng for total testosterone, if someone can't make gains off that much test then they should take up chess because they obviously dont have the stomach for it.

If a person is willing to put thier health at risk to gain 20% faster that is thier own business, but I would never push someone into doing that, or steroids for that matter. Let someone take their own life into thier hands.
I am not pushing anyone to do anything, I am merely offering a different opinion to the subject, which you obviously can't handle someone doing. I didn't realize that what mudge says goes and your way of doing things is the absolut way of doing it.
How many boards do you go on and tell everyone to run such high doses for first cycles? How many people agree with you? I've never seen you anywhere else.
What is your point here? I don't go on baoards and tell people anything. There are lots and lots of poeple that agree with me man. i don't see why you are getting all worked up about it for, like no one has ever disagreed with you before. You have never heard of people endorsing high doses, give me a break.

Mudge
02-04-2004, 11:12 PM
Anti estrogens are mild estrogens, which can cause a rebound, but they work fine during cycle. I prefer anti aromatase, personal choice.

200 is ok, its just not much. If you can eat though you will make gains, I made my posted gains off of 250mg of sustanon. To say that you have to have a 10x normal testosterone level to make good gains that give you a heart attack, is just irresponsible. Nobody your age needs BPH, poor lipid profiles or manboobs.

gr81
02-04-2004, 11:14 PM
So in your expert, I've been running gear since May 2003 opinion, you would suggest someone jump right onto 300mg of anadrol along with 100mg of dbol and 5 grams of test and EQ weekly? How does 16iu of GH sound with that? :lol:

Is that about where you are coming from?

now you are just putting words into my mouth. I wouldnt' advise anyone to run orals at that high a dose. I never said 5 grams of test, I said 800mgs, which is a gross exaggeration. Nor did I say 100mgs dbol or 300 abomb. That is not where I am coming from at all. I suggest that people start off high instead fo working up for some silly reason. Not extreme mega doses like you posted, but higher doses than 400 mesely mgs of test.

darklight
02-04-2004, 11:14 PM
i've meant anti-estrog!!

darklight
02-04-2004, 11:17 PM
how would i see that i'll need to use anti-arom? in oher words, how would i know that it's running fine?

Mudge
02-04-2004, 11:18 PM
Once again you seem to think that b/c your body responds a certain way, that everys does.

You know what I feel about my genetics? I'm half way ashamed and dissapointed I use as much as I do! I am currently running 875mg cypionate, and have lowered the deca dose to joint-only levels, 150mg a week.

I in no way, shape of form feel that I have twice the receptor count of anyone else, not at all. I think my genetics lean somewhere towards the land of SUCK. I love gear and what it does for me, but it is not a fix all and it is not a one stop shop for building the package. If a newbie needs 800mg then it wouldn't be long before some lamer benching 450 is running 5 grams a week, thats ridiculous.

We obviously continue to disagree.

I am not pushing anyone to do anything, I am merely offering a different opinion to the subject, which you obviously can't handle someone doing. I didn't realize that what mudge says goes and your way of doing things is the absolut way of doing it.

My way? It was the way long long before I even heard of steroids. Nobody with a mentor worth his weight in jock straps told anyone to start out with 4 amps a week :shrug: If we look at John Defendis its the same story:

It was an era when most bodybuilders relied on ballistic and animalistic training to Get Big and Grow Strong! Bodybuilders utilized nutrition and vitamins to make progress and supplemented with minimal Steroids in order to survive the torturous workouts. Now, with drugs like Growth Hormone and IGF-1 accessible, the bodybuilders of today are crying "OVERTRAINING" consistently. With steroid use and abuse running rampant, I feel that the complaints of overtraining by a young, strong, juiced up "Champion" is unwarranted.

John Defendis

This guy was lifting while I was still shitting my pants, and I invented this new protocol of drugs are not the answer?

gr81
alright dude, go ahead and run your little bitch cycle of 200 mgs b/c mudge says so, we will see what you get out of it. It is a waste of money, all you are doing is throwing your hormonal balance out of wack with a dose like that. The point of using steroids is to have a test level much higher than normal incase you haven't noticed that. You will not have a heart attack generally by runnign a dose like 800 mgs. Nor is it irresponsible to tell someone to run a dose like that. That just happens to be your opinion and your experience. many other people have the opposite experience.

Mudge
Originally posted by darklight
how would i see that i'll need to use anti-arom? in oher words, how would i know that it's running fine?

Anti estrogens are weak estrogens used with the intent of occupying the receptor site before stronger estrogen can bind. Anti aromatase lessesn the conversion to start with, so that increased estrogen will never have existed, period.

Mudge
02-04-2004, 11:20 PM
That just happens to be your opinion and your experience. many other people have the opposite experience.

Please, send me to them so I may see the light of pussies who need drugs to fix all thier problems. I want to see thier bassackwards training routines, thier diets, the whole 9 yards. I know they aren't on any boards I frequent, or they are so ashamed they never speak up.

Thanks

Mudge
02-04-2004, 11:20 PM
now you are just putting words into my mouth. I wouldnt' advise anyone to run orals at that high a dose. I never said 5 grams of test, I said 800mgs, which is a gross exaggeration. Nor did I say 100mgs dbol or 300 abomb. That is not where I am coming from at all. I suggest that people start off high instead fo working up for some silly reason. Not extreme mega doses like you posted, but higher doses than 400 mesely mgs of test.

If he is starting out twice as high as he should, he will be seeing these doses pretty soon.

darklight
02-04-2004, 11:23 PM
It's not because mudge said so! it's because i think it's the more wise thing to do! Sh*t, if it don't works, i'll try in the next cycle a 400 dose and so on...

Mudge
02-04-2004, 11:26 PM
I would rather run less, than more. Its your first cycle, like mine I wanted to experience it, I also was not banking on putting on 30 pounds and making everyone overly suspicious, as it was I had already done so anyway even at my height.

Good luck

gr81
02-04-2004, 11:27 PM
hey I agree that BB rely on drugs too much and the diet and training less. We totally agree, I also agree that steroid use is out of control. UI know that its not a fix all, miracle cure. I know all about it and I agree with you man. If it was up to me there would be far less people running cycles, believe that. I am constantly telling newbies on here to think twice and get educated before they choose to run shit. Thats the way of the game though. My views are noto crazy thou, nor am I alone. I have read lots of shit that condones starting off at a higher dose.
Besides, what works for John Defendis, especially his training style, although admirable, is unrealistic for anyone to try and mimic. At least anyone with the regular genetics that he did not have. You also cant say that you have horrible genetics. Horribel genetics would be some kid who is a 150 or some shit like that. How can you say that no mentor has ever advocated high dosage use? What about Dan Duchaine? he talked all the time about running higher doses..anyways I am done arguing with you. Its all good. I disagree

darklight
02-04-2004, 11:28 PM
Posted here to ask opinions no to take any partidary choice... Ggg! Relax all!!
I don't have suck experience in roids, but got some past! Know some drugs! And i know that inittiating someone with a high dose could be jsut fine but could also lead into a disaster! as a low dose could also make the worst!!
But the wise choice is probably the safest... starting with ease...
I'm no hurry man!
Besides I'm gonna spend that money anyway, anyhow or in other bullshit! As we people always do...

Mudge
02-04-2004, 11:31 PM
You also cant say that you have horrible genetics. Horribel genetics would be some kid who is a 150 or some shit like that.

Nice post, good flavor.

I would say on a scale of 1:10, minus my height I feel like I am maybe a 4, but then again I'm a white guy. My natural bodytype is thin, with higher bodyfat than I choose, if you look in my gallery I have a pic of me during a comeback about 2 years ago. I look like a f#cking stick, and I was 210-215 pounds there.

darklight
02-04-2004, 11:34 PM
at my age man, how were you?

Mudge
02-04-2004, 11:39 PM
About 205, I lifted but I didn't pay attention to diet, and I read those stupid magazines.

gr81
02-04-2004, 11:39 PM
Nice post, good flavor.

I would say on a scale of 1:10, minus my height I feel like I am maybe a 4, but then again I'm a white guy. My natural bodytype is thin, with higher bodyfat than I choose, if you look in my gallery I have a pic of me during a comeback about 2 years ago. I look like a f#cking stick, and I was 210-215 pounds there.

my point was that everyone thinks they have bad genetics, but when you stop and think about it, they probably aren't as bad as some who have really bad genetics to work with. You have put on a good amount of weight and were able to build lots of strength. be thankful for that. I have been there were I have sursed my genetics, b/c I certianly don't have pro BB genetics, in fatc my strength genetics suck. I have had to work real hard just to lift the weight I am. All I am saying is its all about perspective. ya dig?

darklight
02-04-2004, 11:44 PM
So you're saying that i have a bad genetics of being 21 with 150?

Not quite simple... genetics is a physical, most Quemical coumpund! but you can change it...

Mudge
02-05-2004, 12:14 AM
95% or so of us are hardgainers to begin with, its just not natural to carry huge amounts of muscle. Most people though have a problem with diet, I took in about 5500 calories today and really my weight doesn't move around much, but stuffing in another 1k or so on a regular basis is going to be a challenge.

Genetics means alot of things, it doesn't just mean bodyweight etc, gr81 knows this, there are many things that go into a human being.

Some people make great gains off very minor doses, high receptor count, great natural physique

The in betweeners, like me

The people who dont respond (I dont respond to alot of things very well), and those who start out ultra-light who burn calories like a freight train.

Doggcrap aka Dante started out at 137 pounds and was near 300 last I heard, if he drops below 7000 calories a day he starts losing weight.

darklight
02-05-2004, 09:09 AM
Just saying that someone as a bad genetics based on it's weight it's stupid! And everyone knows that! You have powerlifters that don't have much weight at all and still have medals!

Mudge, you are goddamn right here! probably (genetcly) could lead a person to be a hardgainer or not! F' course it's easier for this person to gain more mass and maintain it... I ate for about 4000 cal a day and i am earning a little weight time to time, have to uptake to see some gains! the problem is that if i miss my brakfast bekause i've been sleeping i can lose about 1 pound! This is a sh*t...
Don't wonder that a person like Doggcrap aka Dante can be huge, but if he misses some cals it will gona be down in weight!

The thing is if i wanna make some gains with food, believe me, i'll have to spend a lot! But well, we're always improving diet...

I know that i have more potencial at strenght, a lot more, but i'm not givving up BB just because it's harder for me to hypertrophy! Or just convincing myself to quit just because i weight 150 and assume that as a bad genetics! That would be stupid from my part since i'm only probably at 1/5 of my potencial! Gonna train and train and train and diet like a freak if i'll have to! May have slower gains than other person, but you bet i know a few that that just don't take the chance of having a good genetcs! well, you have people like jay cutler, ronnie, and so on... That's people who just have good genetics and who were smart enought to deal with it to be superior!

I'm not gonna quit, and i wouldn't even if i had a worse gentics than i have!

Mudge
02-05-2004, 09:41 AM
Yes and no, if you want to be 300 pounds and you are 150, then you have a huge genetic struggle to overcome to get there. It would also imply that the frame of the person is exceptionally small, but it really depends what your goals are.

I can lose 5 pounds in 2 days by missing about 2k calories, most of that is of course water weight. For hypertrophy you obviously need for something to be there other than stickly mass, for tall people this is almost always a problem. A shorter person can put on 20 pounds and look very improved, while a taller person may have to put on 40-60.

A very average looking guy at my gym is 6'5" 260, he looks smaller than I do, I'm about 10 pounds under him and 3 inches less, he is going to have a harder time than me. I really can't even tell that he lifts, thats how bad it is.

darklight
02-05-2004, 02:01 PM
Agree with the goals and objectives! Know two guys who were considerously thin, and when started to train they improved a lot... With a good diet indeed! But one of them got bigger, cause of genetics! But the other guy still look pretty big... Besides they almoust have the same strenght! but that's a diff story...

Yup, you're goddamn right about tallness... But since i am not much tall at all..! i am 175 cm (wished more), dunno what measurement converstion is... what is the unit you use? ft or inches? I'm assuming that he's tall, about 198 cm (used ft unit to convert)!

Mudge
02-05-2004, 04:15 PM
2.54cm per inch, 12 inches in a foot. Yes your buddy is tall, I would be 188cm.

darklight
02-05-2004, 04:26 PM
so you when you say 6'5" it is: 6 ft and 5 inch?

If made a physics exam in that units, surely it would be a mess!
:D
You're taller than me bro.. Well, think that most americans are! ;)

Back to the original topic;

Well, being defeated by the evidence..! Need to diet for the next year, reading some gear stuff, and when i would reach about 185 i can think about 1st cycle!
Am i right?

Mudge
02-05-2004, 09:49 PM
6 foot and 5 inches is 6'5" yep, that would be a pretty tall person.

Well, you can start whenever you want, but it is best to nail down the training and diet before you get started so that you aren't dissapointed with the results. Diet know how of the two of these I would say is the most difficult not only to learn, but to stay consistent with.

When you get the "natural package" going, then you could start, if that sounds like a plan to you. I dont believe in trying to max out your natural potential first because I think thats an entirely over talked about topic, I dont think that people top out at all, do you really want to wait another 10 years while you put on your last 1.5 inches on your arms? Eventually things slow down to an excruciating pace...

darklight
02-05-2004, 09:58 PM
Yep! That's alright a plan!
The training is already being well explored(always learning), dieting i know, it's a hard piece! Needs a good schedule, and most of it , to keep it!
No trying to start at the end of my potencial, just when i feel prepared to!

Thks for the advices !!

(For me, u can close this one)

Mudge
02-05-2004, 10:20 PM
I will leave it open unless you really want it closed, in case someone else has input they feel like sharing or any questions for you...

All knowlege is an evolving process, so when you feel ready, hopefully you are right.

Good luck

darklight
02-05-2004, 10:27 PM
For me it's ok!

Thks