• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Male Beauty Products

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I posted a thread about "Dark circle under the eyes". Then, I started searching for a solution, what I found was a lot of products for men, there is a big market for this products out there.
I have zero knowledge in this area. Do you know anything about this?

Oh, come on :).. Nobody uses anything? I can´t believe that.

clinique for me is good. For your dark circles use a peel off mask of get a facial. The ones that are made for women will due. You have to remember that just because the circles are by eyes it could be from other parts of your facial skin. Use a mud mask then follow with a peel off mask the next day. There is a facial wash that I use by nivea for me and its an exfoliating scrub wich has micro beads to remove some of your dead skin from your face. You can find it usually at wal-mart in the shaving iles. Also use a facial lotion like oil of olay with Q-10 for healthier skin. I never put any cheap or regualar lotion on my face. Hope this helps if you need more advise let me know. Use the cucumbers like I said that will give you a good start. One slice of cucumber each eye make sure they are cold.

Many times the dark circles under the eyes are caused from either fatigue or hormones. You could ask a dermatologist what they think.

For puffy eyes, use a small amount of preparation-h... no kidding!

Now I am researching beyond the dark eye problem, there is more male beauty products than supplements for bodybuilding .
:D

Back