• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

"NOW" I need some help-injecting!?!?

repoj

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:confused: :read:
Ok guys now I need some help. I'v got enough sust to go on an 8 week cycle (actualy I have enough for a 12 week) all I need to do is put together the food, get the needles and cotton balls and bite a leather strap when I inject and I'm good to go.
I hear so much about allot of guys using different size gauge's for drawing and injecting, but I have amps so a bigger gauge shouldn't be necessary. I had a friend that used to hook me up with all this action but I'v lost track of him so I don't know what's up now I'm kinda up to this on my own. I'v read allot of "injection for the first time" articles and I have a fairly good idea of where to shoot up but I'm still a tad nervouse without someone that I know that has been through this to help me.
I know that your supposed to shoot in the upper-outer quadrant of the glute: Pull in the oil, tap the needle for the air bubbles to escape, let some run down the side for lubrication, insert all but about a few milimeters just incase it breaks off so you can retrieve it, aspirate the needle to chacke if you hit a veign-if not than continue to inject very slowly untill you inject it all or your muscle can take, pull out, wipe with a cotton swab soaked in alchahol, hold for a few seconds to hold in the oil and keep the blood in, than discard the needle and your good to go.
Sust is all I'm using for this cycle right now with some d-bol, but I need help with the injection cause I think I'm on my own on this now. I need to know if someone can tell me if I sound correct on the whole injection thing and if anybody could please correct me if they know better bacause I can't afford to do this wrong the first time as most of you already know.
Please to help me out guys, not to sound like a fool or anything, all I know about injectables is what I know from a close friend an like i said I can't get ahold of him. Thanks guys.

sounds fine...just make sure to calm yourself first...otherwise you will be all shaky and dig the needle around after you jab...you will be pleasently surpriised how little it hurts...

so take a big breath and jab:thumb:

i havent got to injecting but man.... i can imagine how you must feel :( ... so if blood does come into the needle can you just pull it out and inject somewhere else??

how often does that happen?

From what I understand all that getting blood in the needles means is that you either hit a veign <which is not so good> or you just pushed through one, which isn't so bad, and yes, you can inject in another spot because it's just your blood anyways no no big deal. And YES, I am a little nervouse lol.

Pull, find where you want to shoot, stick it in, aspirate, shoot. I didn't do a ton of reading my first shot, all you have to do is get a basic idea where it is safe to shoot and go. If you feel tempted to use exotic locations like biceps then you need to know where your nerves are, I dont do biceps, triceps are touchy and I have done those.

Thanks Mudge, I was hoping that YOU of all people would find my post. As long as you think that I have it ok than I'll go with that, I just basically wanted to know if it was as hard as made out to be, but you make it sound a little easier.
My sust doesn't expire untill 2008 so I have it wrapped in the box that it came in, with bubble wrap around that in it's own box otherwise in a cool, dark area. I'm going to probably do some extensive preparation for my very first cycle, getting food tegoather and all. As far as the training is concerned I just need to hit it hard and be consistant.
If there is anything else that you could advise me on PLEASE let me know. Thanks man.

I am dead serious when I tell you that I was so excited to do my first shot that I didn't even feel it. No pain - at all. I had to do a double-take to make sure the needle was even in me!

Like the other guys already said, just be calm and don't make too big of a deal over it. Some people get themselves so worked up that they stand there practically sweating for a good half an hour before they actually shoot.

Find where you want to shoot, inject, aspirate, and push. Don't stick the needle in you too fast, but don't go too slow, either. As far as actually shooting, don't try to push the plunger down too fast. One of my biggest mistakes was trying to get 2 CC's of test into me in a couple of seconds. Not gonna' happen. That liquid is trying to come out of a tiny needle, after all. Just go slow and take it steady.

Oh, and don't draw out quickly, either. I did this once and it left me with a bruise.

Good luck!

has anyone shot in thighs?
if so, what can you feel differently than in the butt?
is it risky, ive read that it isnt, any comments?

i think im going to be shoting myself winny in my things(outer), bc i dont watn to be inyecting glutes every day.
Thisll be the first time i shoot myself also, do you think its easier to self shoot here, or in the glutes?

im scared of hitting a bone lol..... i know that it wont happen but it just seems like it would hahah

and then theres the shooting into a vein thing.....

I dont like thigh shots, mostly from 2 bad experiences though with high mg/ml gear. I still dont like them though, too many veins for me it seems, I have a crapload of surface veins on my legs and sometimes you dont see them all. They are however probably the #2 favorite injection spot for people.

IML Gear Cream!
well, i think ill stick to the glutes

May your ass heal quickly.

when u aspirate if u dont hit a vein what do u pull out? can u just shoot that back into ure body whatever it is?

from what I understand you can sometimes get air bubbleswhen you aspirate-that is usually caused by a leak in the needle where the needle is screwed onto the plunger itself. I would NOT inject this into my ass if I were you lol. If you get air, pull out, tap the plunger to make the bubbles rise, than slowly-jently push on the plunger to make the bubble escape. After that, inspect the needle to see how tight the closure is. If it's loose-tighten it! If you keep having problems with it even after changing the needle head, or even if the needle does NOT have interchangable heads, than throw the needle away and get a new one; losing a 25 cent needle is a hell of alot more reasonable than losing your ass cheak to a huge syst or worse yet-losing your life!

ic thnx for info what do u pull out if u dont get air bubbles though blood for vein but when u get a good area what comes out when u aspirate ure bodies water?

AIR IS FINE AIR IS FINE AIR IS FINE AIR IS FINE AIR IS FINE AIR IS FINE AIR IS FINE

What do you get when you aspirate? Thats air friends, its not anti-matter, its AIR. If you inject air into a vein that is something else entirely, you can block blood flow that way, that is where the danger is.

I don't think that I clarified that very well but Mudge is exactly correct. What I meant was that air bubbles getting into the blood stream can be very dangerouse BUT only at high amounts of it can it kill, and I mean it would have to be about 10 CC's worth, which you would have to be dumber than a box of rocks not to notice-at any rate you shouldn't be injecting yourself if your that worried over it. But in all honesty, the only reason that I know of for aspiration is to see if you have tapped a veign, if ther's another reason than somebody please tell me. And Mudge please clarify this for me cause it sounds like your saying that air is just floating around in our muscles unless you just talk of aspiration as in pulling back the plunger when it's empty.

Aspiration is pulling on the plunger when it is inside the muscle to see if you are inside a vein or not, that air comes in through the lack of seal around the skin and the needle. Air in mass quanity is certainly not floating around the muscle area, I am supprised you guys haven't figured this one out on your own.

Like anything else following the path of least resistance, if you pulled back on the plunger and did not suck up air you would be sucking up blood and muscle tissue, you would be doing lypo on yourself, does this in any way shape or form make sense to you as a viable occurence? I hope not, for people that whine that pushing oil through a 25g is too slow, I am quite sure it would be significantly more difficult to actually suck up your own muscle tissue through a pin no matter the size, as well as of course causing extreme pain, ergo the least resistance source to allow the plunger to move is AIR. There is no mass vacuum, if you want to PROVE to yourself it is not anti matter or vacuum, simply let go of the plunger after you aspirate, does it FLY back nearly instantly?

No, it doesn't.

You would not want 1cc of air inside any vein much less 10cc, it is a problem because an air bubble the diameter of your vein would quite possibly block any blood flow from moving properly through the vein, it doesn't have to be a huge amount at all.

IML Gear Cream!
This was posted by gr81 in "steroid for dummies"

There's also an old trick that involves pulling the skin slightly over to one side before you stick in the needle. After you inject, let the skin go back to it's normal place. This is said to close the little path made by the needle to keep all your gear in your ass where it's supposed to be. This isn't that much of a worry in all honesty, but it's an option.

I usually do this.....opinions?

I've never done that, but its primarily to avoid that little bit of gear leaking out of the hole you left behind.

Mudge, I'm interested in what Gauge you use. I was thinking a 23 or 24, I'm going to be picking up a box later this week.

I've never seen 24, but I use 25g to shoot and sometimes 27g for delts, I pull with a 20g. I used 23g 1" for my first cycle, they are ok, but I dont need one that big I shoot just fine with 25g.

Yes.

im sorry mudge i think i understand how this works but im not sure does this sound right? u aspirate to see if ure in a veign if u pull back and its blood change needle head and spot otherwise if u dont pull up blood u pull up air bubbles. so its either air bubbles or blood if u pull up air bubbles its ok to shoott them back into ure muscle? sorry for stupid question

i shot my friend up once withoput aspirating and he passed out i thought i killed him it suked so im reeely neervouse about doing this to myself

:lol: anxiety. You should pull up constant air, it wont come up bubbles except usually from a vial.

Back