• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

citrus free electrolyte drink needed

Carol

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a 15 year old son who gets severe facial swelling from oranges, pineapple, any citrus and have found sport drinks like gatorade swell his face also. He suffers leg cramps and I have him on magnesium, sport sustagen, bananas, cashews/pistachio nuts. He still gets cramps after long running training sessions. Any suggestions for electrolyte intake that won't swell his face is welcome. He drinks a lot of water so he is good with that.

donescobar2000,
thanks for the reply I will look into that. He is on glucodin, your thoughts on this product would be appreciated.

donescobar2000,
thanks for your reply. the glucodin has made a difference on him this week. we will be careful so he doesn't over do it. I did the food shopping today and saw so many electrolyte drinks but everyone had citrus or acid which is the cause of the facial swelling. It was really severe last time and we don't want another episode in case it cuts his airways off. thanks for your feedback.;)

Back