• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Justin's Journal

Eggs

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all and welcome to my new journal! :D

I'm going to start journaling again to keep myself on task and see how I improve over some time. I've kinda been taking too much time off now and then (like at Christmas and the Summer, etc) and its setting me back... so I'm going to start pushing myself to lift year round and not take time off really except for short rest periods.

I'll post more later, just wanted to get this thing going ;)

Hey Justin! Glad to see you started a journal! Best of luck :)

Justin!

I think this will be an interesting journey ... so quit with the slacking and let's get after it mister. :D

:whip: It was about time :p

I've been giving Justin a hard time about not being in the gym enough :D So I told him to start a journal so I could keep track of him :p Good job starting one honey :thumb:

:D :heart: :kiss:

AJ - Thanks!

NT - Haha, yeah, the journeys where its at isnt it... so this will be some fun. Looking forward to having you stop by bro!

Jenny - Yeah, you have been giving me a hard time... picking at my meals and stuff :p Oh well, its good for me. As long as you dont get toooo carried away ;) If ya do I'll have to challenge you to a six pack competition :D Thanks for looking out for me honey, I'm really glad you do. :heartpump

Today was chest and biceps.

Flat bench 6 sets, 8, 6, 5, 5, 4, 3

Decline Fly 4 sets, 8, 8, 6, 5

Incline Dumbells 1 set 5 reps
* Note: Do not do shoulders the day before chest.

Incline Hammerstrength - 3 sets, 8, 6, 7

Widegrip Hammer - 3 sets, 6, 7, 5

Biceps

dumbell curl drop sets, 2 sets

half curls, 2 sets

barbell curls, 2 sets

I told Jenny I wasnt going to post diet, and instead try to keep it in check just by eyeing it. Either way, heres what my diet was today just for fun.

Meal 1: Protein shake

Snack: Banana

Meal 2: cottage cheese/peanuts

Meal 3:
Moo Goo Gai Pan (its vegetables and chicken).
Pork fried rice
wonton soup

Meal 4: Turkey Kielbasa (has a relatively high protein to fat content)
a few peanuts

Meal 5:
The other half of the Moo Goo Gain Pan and friend rice (big servings).

Meal 6: Protein Shake

Hey honey :heartpump

Workout looked good yesterday :) Though why do you do 6 sets on the flat bench? :scratch: Why not devide them into 3 sets of 2 exercises? Well, that's just what I would do, and you said you wanted opinions :p

Diet, well, you eat like a girl :p Actually less than a girl cause I'm a girl and I eat more than that :laugh: Add some fat to your shakes, I know you like peanuts and pb :p And what's with the fried rice :finger: Honey, I know you're struggling to get it together with all the crappy college food and everything, you're doing a good job :) When we're living together I'm going to make sure your diet is perfect ;)

Here's a few ideas on what you can buy and keep in your dorm kitchen:
*Fruit, big bag of apples :)
*Peanuts (I know you like that one :D)
*Tuna (cheap and good when cafeteria food is a disaster)
*Brown rice that you cook up in bulk
*Cottage cheese
*Chicken cooked in bulk the Jenny way

I know it takes a little effort but it will be worth it ;) It's not all that expensive and if your computer starts behaving and not forcing you to spend $$$ on it, I think you can afford it :)

:kiss:

And I think you should keep on posting your diet honey, it will help you plan it and get it together :)

Love you :heart:

IML Gear Cream!
Oh, and :
*A big bag of frozen broccoli
:)

Meal 1:
50g protein shake

Meal 2: (in this order)
yoghurt (with sugars :shrug:)
cottage cheese
little bit of potatoes
cottage cheese (split it into two portions)
scrambled eggs
2 sausage paties
grits
apple

*Note: Kind of a big meal, but it looks bigger here than it really was... and I stacked it so the more easily digestable stuff was at the top to spread the protein absorbtion out over a longer period of time.

Meal 3:
Tuna
1/4lb of deli turkey slices (dont need no stinking sandwhich :p )
little bit of chicken salad
onion slices
1/2 head of Broccoli

Meal 4: Protein shake

Meal 5:
sliced carrots
small portion of potato salad
turkey breast deli meat
2 pork chops
broccoli

Meal 6:
protein shake

Last edited:
Good Luck!! I know Jenny will keep you in check :D She's a sweetie!!

I sure will :D :whip: And he thanked me in chat, he's not pissed at me for helping, even though he didn't comment my comments here :rofl: Just thought I'd clarify that :D

Justin, :heartpump :kiss:

ncgirl - Thanks, and yeah, I have no doubt she'll keep me in check :)

Originally posted by Jenny
Hey honey :heartpump

Hey beautiful! :heart:

Workout looked good yesterday :) Though why do you do 6 sets on the flat bench? Why not devide them into 3 sets of 2 exercises? Well, that's just what I would do, and you said you wanted opinions :p

Thanks honey :) I'm really trying to work on increasing strength in chest... as that one doesnt come easily to me. So I hit it hard with the bench press. I'll look over some routines and see whats recommended for that.

Diet, well, you eat like a girl :p Actually less than a girl cause I'm a girl and I eat more than that :laugh: Add some fat to your shakes, I know you like peanuts and pb. And what's with the fried rice. Honey, I know you're struggling to get it together with all the crappy college food and everything, you're doing a good job :) When we're living together I'm going to make sure your diet is perfect ;)

I ordered some fish oil! :p At work I eat lots of peanuts too, because I buy peanuts in shells that are unsalted. I need to get some that dont have shells though, just makes it easier and they are pretty inexpensibe still. I'll add some fats in honey.

Haha, too many smilies... retry!

Originally posted by Jenny
I sure will :D :whip: And he thanked me in chat, he's not pissed at me for helping, even though he didn't comment my comments here :rofl: Just thought I'd clarify that :D

Justin, :heartpump :kiss:

Hey sweets :) I was going to respond to you but got to working on my paper and forgot to, so here it is. Nah, I'm not pissed... I'm thankful that you're helping me :)

And yeah, you'll do a good job of keeping me in check ;)

Originally posted by Eggs
Meal 1:
50g protein shake
Fat here;)

Meal 2: (in this order)
yoghurt (with sugars
cottage cheese
little bit of potatoes
cottage cheese (split it into two portions)
scrambled eggs
2 sausage paties
grits
apple

We already talked about this meal :)
*Note: Kind of a big meal, but it looks bigger here than it really was... and I stacked it so the more easily digestable stuff was at the top to spread the protein absorbtion out over a longer period of time.

Meal 3:
Tuna
1/4lb of deli turkey slices (dont need no stinking sandwhich )
little bit of chicken salad
onion slices
1/2 head of Broccoli
Good choices :) Deli meat isn't the best, but it's protein ;)

Meal 4: Protein shake
Fat please :p

Meal 5:
sliced carrots
small portion of potato salad
turkey breast deli meat
2 pork chops
broccoli
:thumb:

Meal 6:
protein shake
Fat plese :D

I'm glad you ordered some fish oil, you need it ;)

You should add some more clean carbs too since you're bulking.

:heartpump

Thanks honey I'm really trying to work on increasing strength in chest... as that one doesnt come easily to me. So I hit it hard with the bench press. I'll look over some routines and see whats recommended for that.

I ordered some fish oil! At work I eat lots of peanuts too, because I buy peanuts in shells that are unsalted. I need to get some that dont have shells though, just makes it easier and they are pretty inexpensibe still. I'll add some fats in honey.

More isn't always better ;) Check out Gopro's routines, I've heart they're great ;)

Good job on ordering the fats :kiss:

Don't hate me, I'm just looking out for you :D

Thank hon! Wuv wou ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Meal 1:
Protein shake

Meal 2:
oranges
cottage cheese
Eggs
diced potato
Ham

Meal 3:
cottage cheese
peanuts

Meal 4:
Chicken
mixed vegetables
diced potato

Meal 5:
Turkey kielbasa thingie (4 portions :grin:)

Meal 6:
Turkey (4 portions again)
carb free milk

Last edited:
Meal 6:
Turkey (4 portions again)
carb free milk

:cry: I want some low carb milk :headbang: I think I just need to move there with you :eyebrow: :D

Meals are looking good, but you still eat like a girl :p :D

Meal 7:
protein shake

*bloody 1440 minute limit :p

Yeah honey, the low carb milk is pretty good... I think you'd like it :)

Hrm, why arent you here yet? :p Just playing, you will be soon ;)

Meal 1:
25g protein shake

Meal 2:
2 orange slices
scrambled eggs
6 slices of bacon
3 harboiled egg whites
cottage cheese
grits
two spoons of peanut butter

Meal 3:
carrots
deli turkey
tuna salad
chicken salad
broccoli
apple

Meal 4:
cottage cheese
peanuts

Meal 5:
carrots
tuna salad
deli turkey
chicken salad
broccoli

Snack:
protein bar

Last edited:
You two are sooo sweet :heartpump

Meal 2:
2 orange slices
scrambled eggs
6 slices of bacon
3 harboiled egg whites
cottage cheese
grits
two spoons of peanut butter

That's a whole lot of fat in one meal!! :eek: scrambled eggs, bacon and pb.. Why don't you try to even it out a little honey, like buying some natty pb and have with your shake in the morning..?

:heartpump :kiss:

Hi Justin!! :wave: (and Jenny, too! ;) )

Bacon? Do you like bacon over sausage? That is one "killer" meal there!

Just to let you know, I WILL be coming in here more often and no, even though I said I was gonna tell you that I love you, I won't! :haha: :lol: I'll leave that meaningful phrase for your Jenny-pooh! ;)

Originally posted by david
Just to let you know, I WILL be coming in here more often and no, even though I said I was gonna tell you that I love you, I won't! :haha: :lol: I'll leave that meaningful phrase for your Jenny-pooh! ;)

Haha, thant's a cute nick name for me :D Will you help me kick his ass when he's eating crap like bacon?:eyebrow: :evil:

Justin :whip: :D

Back