PDA

View Full Version : question

moopsimoo
02-11-2004, 01:29 PM
Anyone agree on onamdren winstrol cycle.....I know its not the greatest but its really the only roids i can get my hands on.. is there anything bad that i need to know or is this a ok cycle to go with?
Also what post roids should i look into??

plouffe
02-11-2004, 01:57 PM
Dry's you out, Very little water retention. You'll have horrible joint pain... Umm ask mudge. :shrug:

Mudge
02-11-2004, 02:03 PM
I would rather just use the omna (sustanon), winny would be probably ok at 50mg a day but I'm sure some people respond to it differently. I heard the claim that Ben Johnson was using 150mg every day and still squatting 600+, but who knows.

For me, I dont want to use winstrol. I use something that acts in a similar fashion though, it is degenerative to connective tissue and drains water from muscles causing for some nasty cramping and yes, joint pains as well. I had bicep tendon pain with accutane pretty early on, after a few weeks it gets so bad I had to stop lifting because I could hardly drive home from the gym, and had to keep lowering my poundages. I dont see any reason, for a non competing person to use winstrol.