• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Yet another Ephedra Question

KiDNotorious

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sorry, but Ive read a couple topics and still have a couple questions....

Im turning 17 soon which allows me to purchase a couple ephedra supplements, and ephedra still has 54 days on the market, is it considered dangerous even in small amounts?

To be more specific, im prob gonna buy some stacker3, it says you need to be 17 anyway, 3 pills a day.... is there still that high of a risk?

thanks for puttin up with this newb question

Ephedra is not "dangerous" period.

Ephedra based products have been on the market for around 10 years now used by an estimated 15 million people and there are a possible 100 cases of death that can be "linked" to ephedra use.

Does that sound dangerous?

I guess if you have a heart condition ephedra would be dangerous for you.

To put it in perspective, 400,000 thousand people die per year from smoking ciggarettes.

Which do you think is more dangerous?

Do you really think that ehpedra is being banned because the FDA is looking out for public health? If so, there are MANY substances that should be banned! Let's start with tobacco, alcohol then move on to things like aspirin, cause they kill hundreds of thousands of people every year.

If you're careful with it, it is not dangerous.

I recommend NOT taking it before workouts at first, and taking it after meals to see how you react. Some people are very sensitive to it, and some people aren't. Start small and find a good dose.

I take it during the day, with meals, and have no sides. I've also used it in the gym, but I didn't like how my heart raced during cardio. Also, ECA stacks (with asprin) may mask pain that would normally make you stop wroking out. I advocate taking small amounts throughout the day vs. big "hits" to avoid the rush up/crash rollercoaster and to be kinder to my system.

It's not risk free--nothing is. If you take more than you should, or if you have an undiagnosed heart condition and you take it prior to a workout, you could trigger a latent problem.

I'm split on the long-term issue. Logically, pumping your system with speed seems like it would change your nervous system over time in a negative way....but then, people drink coffee every morning for their whol lifetimes. I guess it all depends on how you react.

I agree that it seems odd that the gov't says smoking and boozing is fine, but move to ban effedra.

I've been buying ephedrine since i was 12. Age was never a problem. The first time I used ephedrine ( stacker 3 ) -- I took 3. That was way to much, I felt very pissed off and frustrated.. Not to mention my heart was pounding through my chest. But about 1 - 1.5 hours later I was hit with a semi-euphoric feeling which I apprieted greatly. :D

Umm... Rephrase that man...

Originally posted by plouffe
I've been buying ephedrine since i was 12. Age was never a problem. The first time I used ephedrine ( stacker 3 ) -- I took 3. That was way to much, I felt very pissed off and frustrated.. Not to mention my heart was pounding through my chest. But about 1 - 1.5 hours later I was hit with a semi-euphoric feeling which I apprieted greatly. :D

yeah i was worried about my heart pounding, i have tried 2 pills a day previously thought, and felt the same way as well.

I know someone who took 12 yellow jackets, and just turned white as a ghost and puke for hours... Didn't die though. :shrug:

Back