• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Thinking of eating out?

yeah, next time I think about eating out in CANADA I'll give this a looking over:p :laugh:

Krispy Kreme Original Glazed (200 cal/12 g fat/<1 g fiber/22 g carbs)

Umm.....I can eat a dozen.

P-funk......did you click the link for Canada? Otherwise that was for the states.

Originally posted by JLB001
P-funk......did you click the link for Canada? Otherwise that was for the states.

Oh, hahahahah, I am not very smart:laugh:

Pizza for my cheat on sat? I might rethink that.:mad:

ohhh miiii gosh!!

I want a bagel :)

Bagel Queen!

Oh my gosh!!!!!

Wow, I think next time I have a cheat day, probably Saturday when we go out for Valentine's Day, I might have some grilled chicken and grilled veggies............oh wait :hmmm: I already eat that stuff huh??

Yes you already eat that stuff daily. Cheat meal....bad foods. or perhaps extra servings of good food. :nut:

We are doing Valentine's tomorrow, less peeps and can still eat at a decent hour. MMMmmmmmm Morton's. I can already taste my filet.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by JLB001
Bagel Queen!

HEY I am not!!!:p I think I have one once every 2 wks now.. Although I did have 2 this week!! lOl:p

Wow. Useful link you got there.:thumb: One question: what do the numbers in bold mean?

Edit: Oh nm. I found out from reading the paragraphs above the list. :D

Back