• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Finally figrued out a first cycle (critique please)

Skate67

...And justice for all.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I finally figured out a first cycle.

250mg test enan per week weeks 1-10
20 mg d-bol per day weeks 1-4

I decided to go with the 250mg only because its my first cycle and im a smaller guy to start off with... Now heres the catch: Is the 20 mg d-bol per day necessary? i know it kickstarts the test nicely but is it going to make that much difference in the end? Because i can cut down the cost if i dont include it

Also with regards to PCT im thinking either of the following

30 mg nolva per day weeks 12-13
20 mg nolva per day weeks 14-16

OR

300 mg clomid one day ONLY ...2 weeks after last shot
100 mg clomid day after.
10 mg clomid for 2 weeks there after

not too sure about my PCT :p

thx in advance

This is almost exactly my first cycle.
Except I used ttokkyo cyp instead of enanthate.
I have excellent results

ok good to hear... which PCT should i use? or is there a better one?

Im not comfortable critiqing peoples cycles. I have much more to learn. but I would recommend Nolva. I have opinion but Im not going to take a stab at it. Wait for someone else (mudge) to comment

I would go with the longer PCT over the shorter. Studies seem to show longer is better than more, which also implies that the drugs can only do so much as for LH/FSH recovery, the body just needs time.

ok... but in the end will clomid do the same thing as nolva?

also what are you comments on the d-bol scenario

Their purpose is largely the same, I just dont happen to like clomid. If you ran it at a low 50mg dose though, it would not effect you much if at all. If I go longer than a week at 100mg it starts to hit my mood and my skin, I honestly feel it makes you understand women and thier moods, its really that horrible.

Dbol is not neccessary and usually not even recommended during a first cycle, it can increase the chances of gyno as well due to the fast fluctuations in blood hormone levels, but for the first 4 weeks it will get things moving faster.

hmmm im thinking leave it out then.... just adds to the cost

and its my first cycle... on test at that. so i should get good gains either way

My first cycle was test only, kept about 17 pounds, 65 pounds on my bench.

thats pretty decent.... im sure theres cycles that would give even better gains but i dont wanna go all out since its only my first

edit how much did you gain while ON cycle (including the 15 you kept)

I got up to 234 so I'd say 19 pounds total, my diet didn't really change at all so I lost some water, roughly 2 whole pounds. I dont gain much water, and I didn't use any anti-aromatase or anti-estrogen during the cycle either.

I dont care if its Anadrol or dbol or what, I dont put on much weight unless its food. Now that I use more I seem to pull in abour 4-5 pounds of water almost immediately jumping back on.

alright.... cool thanks for the info mudge...

im just gonna scrap the d-bol for now then and go with straight test.... but enan does take 4 weeks to kick in really right?

also.... im gonna go

right cheek, left cheek
right thigh, left thigh...

repeat

is this enough or should i have more sites

4 sites is fine, if it were ED shots then I'd say no, so take frequency into account also.

Not trying to be a smart ass.
How much frequency do you need get in 1ml

With 250mg I assume these are once weekly shots (E7D), its a pretty low dose although I know the users weight is a bit on the low side, and I prefer E4D for my own minimum - but my first cycle I followed no such thing, just once a week.

Back