• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

bulk nutrition 4ad and 4ad cypionate?

jaydawg73

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was wondering how the 4ad and/ or 4ad cypionate from mike at bulk nutrition is and what the difference is between the two and which would be better to stack with m 1-t?

Perfect to stack with M1T, are you asking about two different brands? I believe that 4-AD Cypionate is VPX's brand.

My next cycle I plan to use Dermabolics 4-AD transdermal (that is Mike's own brand).

Mike has a cyp powder which is for something else

Dermabolics is Mike's own brand? Interesting.

Originally posted by jimmyboy
Dermabolics is Mike's own brand? Interesting.

Yes, originally products like One+ were made by Avant Labs, but I believe AL was told by the authorities to stop selling it so they complied and Mike bought the recipe and formed Dermabolics to produce S1+ and a few other transdermals.

I have tried it Prince, in the "Monster Stack". I thought it was great, I was strong as hell and I recovered very fast.

i would try the transderm but dont feel like spreading it to my girl while in the bump and grind... so i am goin th eoral way .. she does too... then she gets a batch of hormones via me... tee hee..
no i was just looking for another oral 4 ad to use while taking m 1-t?

Back