• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Some new music for everyone!

djrx06

Iron Rich
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I began this thread so I could share some music with the members of IM. I know you may not listen to House music or Techno but I figured that I would share the music that has been such a big part of my life. Maybe some of you will enjoy it.

Note - You must have Real Player to hear these.

Dj Collete - 3-1-03

Dj Collette is an amazing DJ. She is from Chicago but now resides in California. Not only can she DJ but she can sing. The female voice you hear over the music is hers. So she is DJing and singing. WHAT A TALENT!

David Alvarado 4-11-03

David Alvarado is a legend out West! House music at its best.

Marco Carola 3-6-03

Well what can I say about Marco? This is the DJ that gets me ready for my workouts, gets me through my workouts, and helps me keep a steady pace for my cardio. He is also the Dj in the two pics in my sig. I saw him live for the first time this past year and I must say I was blown away.

Mark Farina 11-2-01

This one is for my beloved house princess. J'bo you can tell them about Mark Farina. ;)

Eternal Trance

This is mixed by DJ Hercio. Join the mailing list, and get a new playlist every week :)

Thanks for those others :thumb:

oh thanks for the present DJ :dancer:
I love my Mark :dancer:

Originally posted by PreMier
Eternal Trance

This is mixed by DJ Hercio. Join the mailing list, and get a new playlist every week :)

Thanks for those others :thumb:

Thanks for the link, I will definately check it out. :thumb:

Back