• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Daytona 500- make your selection!!

I'm Trying

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Before you make your pick please back it up with fact!!

Mine- Tony Stewart. Couple of Bud Shootout wins at Daytona, 2nd place in this years 125's and several top tens at restrictor plate tracks. Also him and Jr are pretty good buddies!!
Thanks!!:thumb:

is it today or tomorrow?

I am pulling for Jimmy Johnson, but I'd bet on Little E.

Although, I hear the Fords are running well, so maybe DJ has change. I like ole DJ.

Tomorrow

P.S. Greg Biffle had to change engines so now Jr. is on the pole. Stewart Rolls out starting third behind J.R. :D

Michael Waltrip.........................one of the best restrictor plate programs along with Jr.

Originally posted by I'm Trying
P.S. Greg Biffle had to change engines so now Jr. is on the pole. Stewart Rolls out starting third behind J.R. :D
Nope. Elliott Sadler has the second spot, then Jr.:D

Originally posted by dg806
Nope. Elliott Sadler has the second spot, then Jr.:D

Oops guess you're right:eek:

I'm thinking MW also, because he's won the last 2 out of 3 there. Despite all of his joking around, he keeps a cool head when it counts.

Waltrip has been on top of his game the last few Daytonas..look for him to make a move

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by I'm Trying
Oops guess you're right:eek:

Ahh I was right Tony Started behind Jr. and they are dominating the race thus far. Look for them to do this all day!!:D

The BIG ONE just took out MW

Well Jr. won, Stewart second and Wimmer third.

Back