• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

is their some sort of supp that can ?

zenith

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi all im quite big every where on my body i eat lots but i have quite skinny arms and very thin around the wrist.

im allso getting alot of pain i think it was from lifting is their anything i can buy or use to help fill my arms out and joints.

your arms being skinny relative to the rest of your body has to do with your genetic skeletel structure, you can't change how big your bones are. wrist size barely changes after you are done growing, thats why its used to measure your natural body frame. you can use straps or gloves with wrist support to stablize them.

well im 17 when do i stop growing anything i can take to help though ?

The only things that may help with bones are prescription items like $$$ growth hormone. Essentially speaking though its your genetics, thats life.

Pain from lifting where? Connective tissue? Bones? Joints?

Glucosamine/chondroitin, pick a reputable brand.

my wrist hurts alot and hips so anything to help with joint pain then i know glusamine got loads of that anything else thats better

Back