• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I ruined v-day!!!!!

QuestionGuy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
if anyone cares, i got in a stupid fight with my girfriend on friday night, and it was prety much my fault, so we ended up canceling our -v-day date on friday night, and we had to work saturday night so we didnt see each other, we just talked today and kinda got things back together again, we didnt even have no presents for each other since we were planning on doing that on friday night also and saturday after work..............she is still pretty pissed, and it was my fault, because of my stupid mood swings i ruined everything.......but im gona try to make things better, im gona have 2 dozen roses delivered for her on tuesday at her work infront of her coworkers, (since she is always complaining how i never surprise her) and then on saturday im gona go out and buy her a little black labrador puppy, since she always wanted one anyway.......i think she will be very surprised about that one, what do you guys think in here?? is that a nice idea.....i need the womens opinions in here also men..................

Dude you better go buy some major suck up gifts!

You left off taking her out for dinner.

well defintly make it up to her mister!!! :finger:
ahhh and a puppy!!! thats sweet!!

u guys like the roses idea /
?

Roses are always good. Craig likes to suprise me with them at times.

i think you should somehow surprise her BUT let HER pick out the puppy. She will want a say in which one she gets

i know i was thinking that, but i dont know how to make it a surprise

im gona be throwing so many surprises and suck up gifts at her all the time she will beg me to stop, then we will see who is the bad boyfriend, heheh

Umm, put her in the car...tell her you have to take her somewhere special.....take her to the place that has the puppies....

If you really want to surprise her, keep your mood swings in check from here on out. Guys tend to have short memories. Good luck.

IML Gear Cream!
Remembering to remember is the best lesson in itself, otherwise you will go down in history as "yet another guy who never changed."

meh, good luck dude
I hope it doesnt turn out like one of those movies
where shes like "WHAT YOU THINK THIS WILL MAKE UP FOR WHAT YOU DID?? HUH, YOU THINK I CAN JUST BE BOUGHT?? HUH, WELL THINK AGAIN"
that would suck

err sorry if i make u nervous

Do whatever you have to and a bit more mate.
How about a single rose, and then a big bunch later the same day? :D
Art.

hmmmmmmm, that sound good, keep it coming !!! more ideas please...........and oh yeah please dont tell me to buy her a ring, im just nor ready for that

You dont get a girl a ring to say you're sorry :finger:

:p

I think lots of these are good ideas, the major things being that you should spend time with her, and you should show her that you love her. Show her that she is a priority in your life, and that you wouldnt be the same without her :)

Anyways, good luck... as BO and Mudge said, improve yourself and stop allowing those mood swings to screw with your life. If deep inside you dont think your girl is a Princess and you're crazy about her, then you dont deserve her. If you do, then show it :)

this idea was hit on a bit in some of the above posts, check your mood swings man. IE never have one again or your ass kicked to the curb with the quickness-

I say break up with her and don't even worry about sweating it man. women are never gonna change men no matter how hard they try.

gr81, not a bad idea but it is not that easy, and for everyone else, yeah i need to change my mood and i tried but i just get so mad sometimes, and thats not only with her, i mean with everyone (but a lot with her) dont get me wrong or anything i would never ever due anything to her, i care more about her wellbeing than mine and that is honest to god!!! she is really special to me, she the package all guys want, she is REALLY REALLY hot and she is damn smart to, but im a stupid guy so screwing up is in my blood, im gona make it better, i dont want to loose her

Dont blame it on your blood... lots of people have anger problems. If you think this is going to negatively affect your life, see someone about it.

Originally posted by QuestionGuy
care more about her wellbeing than mine and that is honest to god!!! she is really special to me, she the package all guys want, she is REALLY REALLY hot and she is damn smart to, but im a stupid guy so screwing up is in my blood, im gona make it better, i dont want to loose her

Then stop fucking up so much. Oh yeah, and be alittle more original than roses, that is so cliche. Get her whatever flower is her favorite, I would imagine you should know this but if you don't ask a friend.

IML Gear Cream!
As to gr81, you gotta take what he says with a grain of salt. He'll never be in a truly long term relationship, or ever find someone he truly loves.. because he'll always be looking to where the grass is greener and whenever a problem occurs in a relationship (which they invetably do) he'll just move on. So, alas, our poor gr81 will be a life long drifter of love. He'll stop in alot of places, but never own any of them :p

In the end when he's old and wrinkly and looking like shit, he'll realize that while he's slept with alot of women, he's never truly had one. Because to have one you have to give something of yourself in the relationship. But he cant do that, he can only take ;)

:grin:

ummm, eggs you are right on that one, but maybe he is really not like that, maybe it is just a phase in his life, but that fine, everyone has their opinions, as to my gf- she likes red and white roses thats her favorite flowers, thanks a lot guys i really apreciate it since i cant talk to my guy friends about this kind of stuff.....im going lifting now c/ya guys latersssssssssss

Originally posted by gr81
I say break up with her and don't even worry about sweating it man. women are never gonna change men no matter how hard they try.

Okay peckerhead, I'm onto you this time. :p ;)

You had better send her the roses, take her out to dinner and kiss some major tush for a while. BUT do NOT buy her a puppy, she has to be there to pick it out and to be 100 percent sure she wants one. Dogs are a lot of work!

Take her to Tuscany... Or The Rivers(right up the street from Tuscany). Or send her to my house :lol:

Originally posted by QuestionGuy
she the package all guys want, she is REALLY REALLY hot and she is damn smart to

I think this is the most telling part of everything you've said. I consider my girlfriend to be VERY hot, but if I had just screwed up and was reflecting on how I feel about her, this would not be the first thing that would come to mind when describing how great she is. Just my .02 :D

Originally posted by Eggs
As to gr81, you gotta take what he says with a grain of salt. He'll never be in a truly long term relationship, or ever find someone he truly loves.. because he'll always be looking to where the grass is greener and whenever a problem occurs in a relationship (which they invetably do) he'll just move on. So, alas, our poor gr81 will be a life long drifter of love. He'll stop in alot of places, but never own any of them :p

In the end when he's old and wrinkly and looking like shit, he'll realize that while he's slept with alot of women, he's never truly had one. Because to have one you have to give something of yourself in the relationship. But he cant do that, he can only take ;)

:grin:

not necessarily true my man, people change, do they not. I have been in a long relationship and I have been in meaningless ones as well and I can honestly say that being with someone you really care about is awesome, the sex is better, the convo is better, everything is better. However, not every relationship is like that. Not every girl is the one, and I am a STRONG believer in not getting in a serious relationship if you are under 25. its too young. People make rash decisions thinking that b/c they have never felt this way about a women before, that this must be the one when in reality, of course you have never felt this way about someone before, you are inexperienced and young. Look at teh devorce rate in this country for gods sake. People make snap decisions all the time without thinking abiout the big picture. I guess my point is that, if he really isn't into her the way she wants him to be, which may be the case, then why continue on when its not what you really want. Everyone else in the thread is saying the same thing and I thought I'd bring a differnet train of thought to the table. thats all. If he loves her then thats great, couldn't be happier for him. All I know is that when you are really REALLY into someone, then nothing is gonna stop you from making that person happy, nothing would stop you from being with them and doing everything for them. You don't have to be told to buy them this and that to make up, right?

gr81, you are right man, but i have seen the big picture and i kind of like it, i know im young but she makes me happy, she is always there for me and she just gives me so much more, ofcourse we have fights and we dont get a long sometimes and we have our share of yelling, but who doesnt???? bottom line is that yeah she is the woman that i could consider waking up next to in the morning, althought i will not get married untill at least im 23-24 which is 3-4 years in the future.

VAR!! i know what you are saying, it is not the only thing i am thinking about in this kind of situation but it is the one thing that people (especially guys) understand what im talking about when i am saying hot and smart, which means, nice ass nice body, nice boobies and a beautifull snuggling cute sweet face ona a tall body, and PLUS she has a great personality is very smart and is faithfull, she is acctualy the best girl i have ever met, and i dont want to screw up this time,

as to PreMier, i dont think im gona send her to you because i dont want her to be running out of the house screeming after she sees ur face man!!! heheh jk

that it people, once again, dont get me wrong there is a lot lot lot more to say about this issue but there is just nor enought room, and thank you very much for showing me that support in here i really apreciate it

Personally I think V-day is just a way for the card and chocolate makers to make more money. If you truly love and care for someone you should show them how you feel 365 days of the year and not just the 1 day that it's marked on the calendar.

Back