• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My first cycle...

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, it is looking like this will be my first cycle. I have purchased the stuff and will more than likely will be doing the below protocol.

8 weeks: 625mg Test enanthate/wk
Weeks 7-9: 2500 ius Hcg, 1250 ius, 1250 ius
Weeks 9-11: 20 mg Nolvadex/day

I am not going to stack cuz i wanna see what happens. I figure I should get decent results from this and I will be able to control side effects easier, plus I can tell what the results are from. If this works out well I may do a stack eventually.

I am 211 lbs as of Friday and I am 9.3% bodyfat via 3 skinfolds.

Taking the plunge huh Dale? I'll be interested in your results. Question. After your M1T cycle, wasn't your weight over 230? Did you lose that much post cycle, or did you diet down?

Hey, sorry to get off topic. But 1 squirt = ?mg for liquid nolva? Anyone know? Thankyou.

I dieted down after about 4 weeks postcycle. I am at 9.3% BF right now at 211 whereas I am usually at 190 when below 10%. All in all it was great and I would recommend it to anyone. I was almost 16% while at 233.

Yeah I just finished my second cycle of M1T, with very good results. I ended at 215 lbs, 16% BF, but I'm intentionally upping my calories post cycle to help keep my gains. After that, I plan on dieting down some also.

Good luck on your test cycle!

Good to see that u started Dale... hows ur boy doin?? the one that dont Use any PCT

I have no idea, I don't talk to him anymore, but I do know he is on again, with no PCT whatsoeveer. I believe he is doing a mix of sust and cypionate. Why he is using the sust I have no idea.

Welcome to "the dark side". Good luck on the cycle D. I see no problem with just the enanthate. Plenty of time to stack later.

So how did the cycle go Dale???

plouffe said:
Hey, sorry to get off topic. But 1 squirt = ?mg for liquid nolva? Anyone know? Thankyou.
I would imagine your using an eye dropper that came with the liquid Novla. If it came 20mg strength, then 36 drops equals 20mgs. So if you want to do 10mg a day that would be 18 drops.

IML Gear Cream!
Dale Mabry said:
So, it is looking like this will be my first cycle. I have purchased the stuff and will more than likely will be doing the below protocol.

8 weeks: 625mg Test enanthate/wk
Weeks 7-9: 2500 ius Hcg, 1250 ius, 1250 ius
Weeks 9-11: 20 mg Nolvadex/day

I am not going to stack cuz i wanna see what happens. I figure I should get decent results from this and I will be able to control side effects easier, plus I can tell what the results are from. If this works out well I may do a stack eventually.

I am 211 lbs as of Friday and I am 9.3% bodyfat via 3 skinfolds.
Good luck Dale. Make sure you get plenty of protein, carbs and good fat in there so you don't waste that gear. See you in the super heavyweight section of this forum in 8 weeks..............PT

Tough Old Man said:
Good luck Dale. See you in the super heavyweight section of this forum in 8 weeks..............PT
dales cycle was about 18 months ago

gococksDJS said:
He's actually still in the bathroom holding the needle, saying "alright, 1...2......3"

That was exacly the mental picture I had when I read your post. LMAO.

Back