• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

N-large

Mr.No

Progressing...
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What are some of your oppinions and experiences with N-Large by Prolab? I used it a while ago and didn't seem to have any serious results as far as gaining weight. But this might have been due to the fact that I haven't been using it consistantly. Any info is appreciated.

if u use it consistently u will gain....fat that is..that is a shitload of calories bro..empty calories at that

Would you recommend it tho, or should I go with some meal replacement powder instead maybe?
I don't eat as much as I should and I need additional calories, so i'm wondering what is the best way to obtain them.

MRPs usually have better quality ingredients ... Protoplex by Vitamin World is a bargain.

I take it as a post workout drink with my creatine and glutamine and i think it's great. i'm trying to gain weight so i'm not worried about the calories or carbs.

if ya do a search i asked the same question 6 months ago and got great answers

like oaktown said, the shit is garbage your gain fat, even if your on a bulk is not that great, change your diet and get a good mrp protein if you want. but Nlarge is not the best choice. youll gain more fat then muscle

try eating more quality food than using those weight(fat) gainers

MRM Meta-Meal is on sale at bulknutirion.com for $1 a pack. Has 42 g of protein and 300 calories. It looks good but i never tried it.
hey oaktown, i listening to Tupac- hail mary right now.

Back