• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Oral 4-AD

HoldDaMayo

Just call me Mayo
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Androstenadiol select 300 from Ergopharm...

I would like to know opinions on this product... I HATE transdermals, they are a pain and I want to use an oral 4-AD...

Sound simple? sure... BUT... i will be taking M1T as well and I've heard that oral 4-AD may be too much stress on the liver.

I would like to hear some more discussion regarding this point... i really hate transdermals and if I don't drink at all during the cycle and am only doing a 3 week cycle do you think it will be safe to take 10-20mg a day M1T with oral 4-AD?

i honestly didnt feel much in conjunction with side effects with 4ad i took 900 mgs and i was fine..but as they say 4ad in a transdermal gets better absorption

what kind of 4-AD did you use? the ergopharm product? did you have it stacked with M1T?

Read the posting, apparently its doable in oral form.

I believe that's the Ergopharm Androstenadiol 300... which is just 4-AD in 300mg capsules... that's what I plan on taking, just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to be screwing my body up to much.

Nope, apparently not :)

You're right transdermals are a bitch! They take for ever to dry. I am happy now that my cycle is over and I dont have the spray that shiat again.

IML Gear Cream!
i used 4 ad from to different companies.. biotest liquid and molecular nutrition pills... the liquid was much easier and less to take.. ad stacked it with m 1-t... i would go with biotest.. cant see using the sprays.. just seems so primitive with worring if you let it dry long enough.. making sure you dont rub somebody the wrong way.. and god forbid you want to get busy with the woman.. and she gets more on her from rubbing.. like that you can measure it and know its in there..

At the dosage you will need(1200mg/day) it is very costly and it is still not doing the liver any benefit. I would suck it up and get a TD!

What do you guys think of this stack? My only question is 1200mg of 6-OXO enough for PCT?

$9.99 for 15 days of M1T @ 20mg a day
$28.99 for 15 days of 4-AD @ 1200mg a day
$32.99 for 15 days (PCT) of 6-OXO @ 1200mg a day

Prince, if that's a transdermal... bye God.... :headbang: :headbang:

Why are u so against transdermals??? :shrug:

I don't like them... i like that clean feeling after a shower... and I like being able to itch my eye without looking like i just smoked a phat bong load...

They are a pain in the ass... plain and simple... I did a cycle of S1+ and if only transdermal PH's were available... i would rather just inject something than spray it over my body and burn my eyeballs out...

I hear ya. I'm on my second One+ cycle right now. It was hell the first time. I've actually gotten used to it this time around. I apply it with latex gloves to keep it off my hands. Once it dries, I forget its even there.

Back