• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Favorite Protein Powder

What is your favorite Protein Powder

• optimum nutrition 100% whey

Votes: 197 41.6%
  • GNC version of 100% whey

Votes: 35 7.4%
  • Pro-Rated Whey

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • AllTheWhey.com

Votes: 22 4.7%
  • ProLab Pure whey

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • champion Nutrition Pure Whey

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • SynTrax Whey protein

Votes: 15 3.2%
  • CytoMax Muscle Milk

Votes: 29 6.1%
  • Designer Whey ( glycerlean or original formula )

Votes: 28 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 124 26.2%

• Total voters

MarcusMaximus

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
if you check other , then please tell us which one you prefer.

tried a search for favorite protein polls; none came up.

pick your favorite. thanks

optimum nutrition 100% whey /// Cheap, and good as hell. Can't beat it, you can shove that fuzzy navel up your asses.

OTHER
Everyone knows that Dorians Pro Peptide is the best... And its not even an option? Gnc :wtf:

optimum is the best

Originally posted by titans1854
optimum is the best

For price... Not quality ingredients.

Originally posted by PreMier
OTHER
Everyone knows that Dorians Pro Peptide is the best... And its not even an option? Gnc :wtf:

How???s the taste, I thought I once heard Dorian stuff taste like caca. But hey if the quality is noticeably better then that???s not an issue

Dorians and Syntrax are both higher quality. They taste fine, but with the higher quality, comes a higher price.

For price... Not quality ingredients.

maybe true but i still think they have good indgredients. as long as it has 23g of protein a serving and it's one of the cheapest i'm good with it.

also, nitro-tech tastes like shit and it's one of if not the most expensive proteins. nobody should ever buy it.

If you like Optimum, try their Pro Complex, or their After Max. They are also better quality than the 100% whey.

pro complex looks pretty good but i still have a 10 lb of optimum and a 4 lb. thing of nasty ass nitro-tech that my parents bought for me on accident or something.

IML Gear Cream!
Pro V 60 by Labrada is a good blend and tasts great!

Scott

AST VP2, probably there best product. next to their prohormones hahahaha.

I'll make another poll in a week or so to reflect these new choices. Syntrax was included because someone mentioned it and there is at least 1 or 2 people who seem to be sponsored by it on these boards.
for those people who chose other; keep posting your selection so that i can include in the next poll.

thanks,
mm

Been using 100% Whey.

Is there a difference between 100% Whey and GNC's version?

sorry but the king of protien has got to be bio actvator from lamuscle nothing beats the flavours they have for it i love the coconut and tropical one NOW THATS A PROTIEN SHAKE !

For me and I might be all alone on this one. Pro Rated. 19 dollars for 6 pounds at costco. You can not find a better deal without using cupons. The taste is ok for the price.

Agh, I was going to try allthewhey and forgot to order from them last time. I'm going to have to order some this weekend I think.

IML Gear Cream!
does allthewhey chocolate taste good? it's even cheaper than optimum.

Dymatize Supreme Whey Protein....best-tasting protein on the market. Interactive Absolute Whey is great if you want a natural product that has no fillers, maltodextrins or other artificial ingredients (save for stevia leaf). Omega is great price-wise. IsoFlex (forgot the brand) is great as well, a blend of egg albumen, whey isolate/concentrate, soy isolate and casein, nice blend. I like Biotest's Low carb Grow as well, performance and taste wise.

Peace.

Optimum IMO is a little tough to choke down after about 4 lbs of it.
WHY do you say the quality is not good????
There's a brand around here called IronTek and their "Vanilla Cake" is prob the best tasting vanilla I've had. The only thing that worries me about brands I haven't heard of is accuracy (If it says 21g is it really? or is it 15g?)

percentage and accuracy

Originally posted by SJ69
Optimum IMO is a little tough to choke down after about 4 lbs of it.
WHY do you say the quality is not good????
There's a brand around here called IronTek and their "Vanilla Cake" is prob the best tasting vanilla I've had. The only thing that worries me about brands I haven't heard of is accuracy (If it says 21g is it really? or is it 15g?)

good point. designer whey is 22 grams out of 32 gram serving so about 68% protein whereas Champion Nutrition is 26/ 32 for about 81% protein. most of them are about 68-60% by weight. i don't know what the label says on optimum nutrition.

whether the protein in the bottle is what it says it is on the label or the quality is always up for grabs.

I think that the better tasting stuff is almost always a little lower in percentage protein in order to get the great flavor.

ON's Pro Complex Choc is Damn good. I think it's better then their normal whey Protein.
Thanks!!

Protein by Syntrax

seems that people are choosing among the following lines
1. taste
2, price
3. protein quality.

the first two are kind of easy to figure out while the last one depends on the label and the integrity of the company.

looks like a couple of the choices are not going to be on the next poll.
thanks
mm

I think Cytodyne's CytoPro is the best for taste and quality. It is a little pricey, but worth it.

If you like Optimum, try their Pro Complex, or their After Max. They are also better quality than the 100% whey.

WORD to that! ON Pro Complex is my favorite powder. It's loaded with vitamins and glutamine peptides, which the whey does not have (as far as I know, anyway).

Syntax Nectar is also very good, and certainly does taste better than any otehr powder I've used.

I've got a 4.4 lb tub of Pro Complex and four various tubs of Syntrax in my cabinet right now. :)

Back