• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Alcohol and PH

A few ain't gonna kill you. There isn't no crazy reaction besides additional stress on the liver, and of coarse your results will deminish some. Make sure you take some vitamins and shit before drinking. That's what I do because I feel bad :p

In my opinion you need to decide which is more important to you, taking steroids or drinking alcohol, and pick one.

Putting additional stress on your liver with alcohol while using a steroid as toxic as M1T is not very smart, but it's your health and your call. :shrug:

Here's a good middle ground approach--drink a super light beer (Pabst Extra Light or Molson Light--each with only 2.5% alc.).

You can drink three and they will only impact you as much as one strong drink. That way you can socially drink if you're uncomfortable around these people, without doing as much damage to your liver or cycle.

But in the end, I think Prince is right. You need to make a choice as to which priority is more important. People that like you for you will support your choices. Steroids and booze, although probably routinely mixed, is a very bad idea. Great way to wreck your liver.

OK..gotta share this.
I did a 2 week cycle and had 2 beers and I am not lying when I says I felt like crap about 2 hours after drinking then. And the next day was hell, my whole body felt like the flu. Was not the M1T alone because before and after the drinks were in my system I felt great. I would caution on drinking on that stuff. I agree with Prince, choose wisely.

billyzane1 I know what you feel, thats why I hate weddings !!

1. You need to be taking a Liver Detox product like Liv.52, LiverCare, etc.

2. You need to take 3 times in water compared to the coctail/beer. If its a 12oz beer youll need 36oz of water.

3. Take a B-complex vitamin before (1-3hrs) and affter (2hrs ) drinking

4. DO NOT take the M1T dose that day.

I had to drink with my 1-test cycle and had no considerable effects or got sick.

Alcohol

I am getting the drift (and already knew) that it simply is just not a good idea to drink when on the stuff.

When can I resume normal drinking in moderation at social functions? I certainly decided to completely refrain during the cycle.

When you are off your cycle a couple weeks and liver function has been restored :) How long is your cycle going to be?

Oh, and BZ... as Prince said, as a BB you really should choose one or the other. Even a little social drinking can impede you, and to tell you the truth I think that its also our responsibility as being day to day ambassadors of fitness to give the best impression we can to other people. Thats not a huge priority to most lifters, but its the right thing to do IMO.

Anyhow, good luck in achieving your goals! :thumb:

You should not drink! Or you should reconsider your priorities! Just take the train in the wedding for the extra Kcal, would help you more than that empty cal on the beer! ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Re: Alcohol

Originally posted by billyzane1
I am getting the drift (and already knew) that it simply is just not a good idea to drink when on the stuff.

ummm....yeah that's about it.

it's also not a good idea to drink if you're trying to be a "bodybuilder" either.

Re: Re: Alcohol

Originally posted by Prince

it's also not a good idea to drink if you're trying to be a "bodybuilder" either.

Phew! Yet another reason I am not a "bodybuilder". :D

lol..ya same here..i'm just trying to get bigger but not wanting to be a bodybuilder...so thank god i dont have choose out of prince's choices...lol

Exactly,

I have no desire to compete, am married with a family so dont need to do it for the women. I just want to stay on top of my game and at least look like a guy who really takes care of himself.

Just smoke a joint dude...

LOL, no kidding. I am between jobs and may have a test at any time- so I cannot do that.

I need this time to rid my system. It should be all good very soon.

At least I dont have to worry about the M1T showing up for regular employment drug panels. That only shows up in steroid specific tests for athletes, not standard employment drug screening. I have researched that thoroughly.

Originally posted by billyzane1
I know everyone is gonna go off, but this is a common dilemma.

I KNOW you are not really supposed to drink on PH, particularly M1T. That is obvious.

But is it ok to have a cocktail or two at a wedding on your cycle?Or is that even really really bad?

I have a wedding this week, but just started the cycle. I may want one or two martinis. Etc. Especially cuz I dont really like some of the people there, and may need to loosen up a bit. That does not mean I am going to have 10 beers, but a few?

Again, I did all my research and know that alcohol use or abuse or even drinking too much does not go hand and hand with sound exercise regimens or weight training.

But is a few ok here and there I guess?

When could I resume drinking in moderation? For me, that is once a week or every other week maybe sitting down at Fridays on a Tuesday night and having 4 pints or so.

A good way I've found to get around the social issue (i.e listening to people give u shit for not drinking at social functions) is to drink something that looks like alcohol. Ask for a soda in a high ball glass or something like that. I know it sounds lame, but it gets REALLY old explaining to people why you arent drinking.

yah good point Var... Ive been in this situation myself. I ask for an oj and 7up or seltzer water. looks like ur drinkin, and if can imagine you are, it may even loosen you up. :p

Yeah...I'm not typically one to do things to fit in. It just saves me a lot of aggravation. Especially, since I have a reputation for being a big drinker. :barf:

Back