• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help! My Car was Stolen!!!

Pierzin

training DC style!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so here's the deal.

Hang on, this is Training Related!

Monday morning, I'm getting ready for work. I live on a corner lot, so sometimes I park on different sides of my house. Either the front or the side. The side lot has more space, so I usually park there. I look out my side window, and my car ain't there.
Well, I think to myself, It must be out front. I look out the front, and "Shit! It ain't there, either!!! Holy Fuck!!" So there I am on my corner, looking up and down the street like a moron thinking, FUCK! Some motherfucker stole my car!!!
I just had it tuned up, emissions tested, renewed my tabs, yada yada yada and was all ready to go for another 50K miles, so to say that I am a little pissed off is an understatement.

Well, being a goal-oriented type of guy, I have had a little time to get my crap together and sort out when I can get a new car, assuming I may never see my it again.(it's a 92 Sentra, an easy mark, I've been told)

In the meantime, I have to either ride the bus or my bike, to & from work and to the gym.(and everywhere else) I have talked about this on this forum before. Now that the weather is looking better, freezing my butt off won't really be a concern.
Fortunately hereabouts we can attach our bikes to the front of city busses, so getting most of the way to & from where I'm going won't sap all my energy.

I know that biking is totally different from lifting, so I am already planning on taking it easy on my legs at the gym. Some days after I am done with legs I am so sore I can barely walk, let alone bike a couple of miles to a bus stop - or 8 miles to my house. (I have no endurance - none.)
My first day doing the bike-bus thing is tomorrow. I'm staying on a 3-day split.

Chest-triceps
Back-biceps
Legs-shoulders

Doing the early morning thing works the best, so's to avoid crowds, so who has some good post-workout carbs to load up on? (Besides a healthy protein shake and a bagel?)

thanks in advance, and sorry about the long post!

Cheers, P

Originally posted by Pierzin
so who has some good post-workout carbs to load up on? (Besides a healthy protein shake and a bagel?)
I think a couple of beers will solve all your problems, it will help you feel better about the loss of your car, and it is an excellent source of carbohydrates. Two birds with one stone........or one can :p

I got it Back!

Wow. 63 views and one reply.
Thanks for your support there, Irontime.

Yeah, I was majorly bumming there! I can totally sympathize with people who that has happened to, now that I have first hand experience. I really wasn't planning on buying a new car for quite some time!

I recovered my car in a seedy part of town. And thank God, with no damage!

:D
The windows were just rolled down, & there was garbage everywhere inside. No broken glass, no ripped up steering column, no missing rims or deflated tires. They didn't take anything out of it!
This is one mothafucka who's thankful to have wheels again. Now I can plan my diet for the next week, since I totally tanked it this last week.

Glad to see you got your car back....Most of the time when poeple get there car stolen they never see it again or its all thrashed afterwards.

sounds like joy riders.

kind of a funny story:
Guess some customer took his recently bought car to the dealership to get some warranty work or something done. Well, guess the car was stolen off the lot.
The dealership recovered the car and found some damage, and called the owner telling him that they found his car and that they would would get it back to new and back to him.
The customer replied:
You didn't find MY car, you found YOUR car, you're buying me a NEW one..
true story..as told by 3rd party..
:)

a professional hit

I gotta think it was a professional that did it.

Lots a people can probably break into an old car like mine, but who can start it without ripping apart the steering column?
It might have been someone made a key and copied my address at the last place it was serviced. How else ??? Oh well.
They had to use a slim-jim and make very little noise, cause we have a 90 pound pit bull in our house, and he is a real bad psycho mothafucka, let me tell ya.

He barks like mad at the mailman everyday, and as soon as someone knocks on the door, he's got his front paws up on it barking hot like he's gonna tear them up if he can get through the door. Same thing when folks might walk by on the sidewalk.
We gotta be careful takin him for walks, 'cause he just iches to fight other dogs!!!

He howled at some peeps on the corner Friday night and I was like, Havik(his name), why didn't you do that when my car was bein robbed, you bastard!??? guess the mofo was asleep! ha!

That aint gonna happen again, cause I got a brake club for it now.
I dont fuck around!

I believe, all ya have to do to defeat the brake club, is hack saw thru the steering wheel and slip that off. (I saw that on 60 mins) if someone wants the car, they are gonna get it...sux, but true.
How does the dog act around friends?
just curious, pits have that bad rap, but have read and watched on shows that they are great family paets and are great with kids.
'Petey', the pit on 'Our Gang' was a retired fighting pit bull.

Re: a professional hit

I gotta think it was a professional that did it.
Don't think a pro would go and still a old car.
Lots a people can probably break into an old car like mine, but who can start it without ripping apart the steering column?
All you need is a screw driver and hammer.
It might have been someone made a key and copied my address at the last place it was serviced. How else ???
Very unlikely.Do you have a hide a key,you know the ones you stick in a magnetic case and hide it under the car some where.I see alot of those when I service cars.You gotta think all I have to do is get that key,look at the workorder for there address.And go and steal there car.

Good to hear you got your car back, and yeah if someone whants your car and know what he is doing they will get it. IMO the cheapest and most effective way to stop a thief is to install a kill switch in your car, just hide it really good. They wont bother with something that will take long to figure out.

Don´t you think that there is a possibility that someone close to you might have stolen your car ? Think about it, no noise, no damage to starting the car and the pit bull didn´t bark.
Maybe someone close that don´t like this car very much. :)

IML Gear Cream!
Re: I got it Back!

Wow. 63 views and one reply.
Thanks for your support there, Irontime.
Ya I know, everybody else here is a bunch of assholes :p

else?

sorry to hear your car got stolen but thats great you got it back!!

why did they steal it if they didnt take anything out?? joyride? :confused:

Originally posted by Burner02
else?
Well I was the first to show my support, I think that should give me a pedestal of some kind :D

:rofl:

Well I was the first to show my support, I think that should give me a pedestal of some kind

here ya go dog! Pedestal granted.

I believe, all ya have to do to defeat the brake club, is hack saw thru the steering wheel and slip that off. (I saw that on 60 mins) if someone wants the car, they are gonna get it...sux, but true.

Huh? Hack saw through the steering wheel? It's on the brake.

I'm gonna go with the theory my bro gave me. That being, there isn't a whole lot of room down there where the brake and clutch pedals are, so hacking through two or three pieces of thick steel with a hack saw is gonna be tough. take anybody at least 5-10 + minutes, unless they have a blow torch. You gotta depress the brake and the clutch, or it won't start( I know because I tried it). Its not an easy mark anymore. Sure, anyone can break in, but I don't keep anything valuable in it, so I why should anybody bother? Jesus, lowlifes need to get a job.
About the dog, yes he is very protective. Once he's properly introduced to people, he's fine. We are pretty selective about when other dogs come over, though, cause at the least sign of weakness from them, it could be all over.(ha!)

Regarding the screwdriver and hammer, I know somebody who knows about that, and they can't figure out how they did it,
without ripping apart the steering column. Then you could start it from inside the column, apparently. Maybe they were just being nice, and put the column cover back on for me. !!!!
Yeah, i feel pretty damn lucky there wasnt any damage.

No, I don't know anybody who has another key. I am the only one who has one, and I never loan it out to anybody.

oh, I thuoght it went from the steering wheel to the brake

well you thought WRONG mister :finger:

:shrug: which is still better than me cause I had no idea what the hell he was talking about :p

Back