• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bad fish?

CED_2583

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Made up some salmon in a pan tonight, smelled fine when it went in, came out cooked.

Tasted great going down...but that fish was just determined to get back to water any way possible, so lets just say its a pukey puddle in the parking lot right now : x . Ick.

Think I should toss the rest of this stuff or was there just a chance that it didn't agree w/ me tonight?

*having a deathgrip on tums right now*

Well if it smelled fine and tasted fine it should be fine. It depends how daring you are to try another piece lol.

Holy hell that was the night from hell, i thought i didn't feel good at the beginning of the night. Definitely more than a little upset stomach, couldn't even keep a glass of water down. ::puke::

Yea I was thinking of trying round 2 with that fish again sometime but that stuff is soooo trashed. Ugh.

If it was really that bad i would just ditch it and buy some new fish. Not worth getting sick over again if it killed you all night. If you like to eat alot of fish try and make friends with your local fish monger, mine never stears me wrong.

Dude, if its that bad, then just toss it. Better safe than sorry. I hate throwing up, I think I have a sydrome because it really makes me nervous.

And Im scared of bees.

Weird huh.

Back