• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hi, My name is Kim

kim

Fit by 40
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Everybody's

My name is Kim. I have been looking trought that site and I will like to Congrats everybody for their advice, help and support. I hope that people will help me with my achievments.
A Little on me: First of all let me say to you at first, that my first language is french. So I'am already sorry for all the mistakes I might be doing. Sometime's there are some english words that I am just wondering what the meaning is. Hopefully my dictionnary is helping me.
I'am a mother of 41 years old, 5'6'' and I have decided to go back in shape like I was, let say 15 years ago. Years ago I have been involved in bodybuilding, during 4 years, I was in the gym 4-5 times a week doing weight training And finally I have been enter into 2 local fitness competition. What a great shape I was having a the time. At the mean time, during those years their was a lack of knowledge regarding nutrition. There was no internet, and I was not aware of how eating, when eating and so and so. But I wasn't that bad on stage. Maybe one day I'll send some pics of how I was. I really new here, I don't know well how everything is working. But I have go to the gallery photo's and let me tell you that there are's alot of lady who are just inspiring me so much. Wow. These are because of these lady's I am now entering into this forum. I hope they will come helping me with my goal.
Now that my little boy is much older, let say 7 years, I have decided to back on training and good habit. I have been reading alot about nutrition as: having 5-6 meals/day, having complex carbs for the 3ST meal, than fibrous carbs (veggies) for the other meals, getting quality protein with each meals. Recently I did bought some flaxseed that I just crush and put into my oatmeas. Well I think that I began to understand the way it's work. Also one of my concern is: DO YOU THINK I CAN HAVE GREAT ACHIEVMENTS BY WORKING AT HOME. I bought my self a bench press wit the legs extensions. I can incline the my bench press. I working specially with dumbells. Also I did buy and Cardio Elliptical wich is very good. I intend to do 3 x cardio/week and do weight training for the others days.
I have started back taking care's of my self January the 5th.
My weight was: 160 pounds - Today after 7 weeks my weight is now at 149 pounds, I'am 5'6". I have another questions if you pemitt: By the past I was working the major muscle 3 different exercice - 3-4 sets per body part - and 3 sets for smaller parts as biceps, triceps, calves. Now I found the book of Bill Phillips which is Body for life but he does'nt work it the way I was doing it before, it is much more like example: 12-10-8-6- for chest then the last 2 sets is a superset no rest doing12-12 reps getting the failure point. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I was use to do more different exercice per body part. HOW SHOULD I WORK NOW. Of course I want to add some muscle while I'm leaning but what will be the best way of working. Like Bills Philips book or like bodybuilder's do. Please clear me up. I know that I don't have like the equipments like the gym, but do you think that I can have great results.
Well I t was long post for the first post. I know I'am asking alot of questions.
Once again lady's over this site. You are such a source of inspiration. I wish I'll had a 6 packs.
Bye and Thank you

Kim

Welcome :wave:

ditto :hello:

Welcome !

And yes you can have great results from working out at home . I do and I think i have made some good improvements in he past 14 months .

Gary

If you are having problems with english try to download the software called babylon, it is an online dictionary, the best. Do a search for it on Google.

Welcome to IM :thumb:

Bonjour mon ami, bienvenue à vous, j'espère que vous trouvez tout que vous devez réaliser les buts vous voulez sur ce site Internet.

Salut,
Trap-isaurus

Hi Kim...welcome to the board.

Originally posted by Trap-isaurus
Bonjour mon ami, bienvenue à vous, j'espère que vous trouvez tout que vous devez réaliser les buts vous voulez sur ce site Internet.

Salut,
Trap-isaurus

Escargot eiffel tower, cafe boutique paris voiture. Pain ?

Back