• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Albob-ready to go!

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As us southerners say "ahite, try it now!"

Woooo Hoooooo, you saved me. Thanks buddy, I owe you one. You're now entitiled to one bald and/or fat joke at my expense and I won't retaliate. :D

Albob, if you're going to change your email addy on the board make sure you use a valid email account, and then re-activate the account...the board sends you an email when you change it and you have to click the link in the email to re-activate.

Oops, sorry. The problem is that I don't have an e-mail account right now. :shrug:

True, but they aren't allowed on this company computer. ;) I figure the company is letting me play a little bit on here so I'll be patient while they establish an "official" e-mail account for me, then I go back and update my IM profile the proper way. :thumb: Thanks for helping me out in the meantime.

Originally posted by ALBOB
Woooo Hoooooo, you saved me. Thanks buddy, I owe you one. You're now entitiled to one bald and/or fat joke at my expense and I won't retaliate. :D
Anytime buddy:thumb: But if you don't retaliate, that takes all the fun out:D

True, but they aren't allowed on this company computer. ;) I figure the company is letting me play a little bit on here so I'll be patient while they establish an "official" e-mail account for me, then I go back and update my IM profile the proper way. :thumb: Thanks for helping me out in the meantime.

sure they are, they are web based email accounts, nothing gets installed on your computer.

if you're allowed to come to this site why can't you go to a web based email website?

So is ALBOB really back, or is it another one of those "pop in for two days and be gone for six months" deals? :p

And where the hell has Seyone been?

:shrug: who the hell is albob anyways??????

OK Prince, I'll give it a try, but if I get fired I'm coming to work for YOU. :p

ALBOB's back? I'm with Tank, who the hell is ALBOB?:confused:

OK Prince, I'll give it a try, but if I get fired I'm coming to work for YOU. :p

ALBOB's back? I'm with Tank, who the hell is ALBOB?:confused:
My bald buddie is back, hows life???:thumb:

Originally posted by Tank316
My bald buddie is back, hows life???:thumb:

Life sucks. I'm having to wor.....wo.........wor................wo................I have to EARN my paycheck now. :cry:

:no: He should be going on welfare any day now :p

Really! It can't last too long. He'll never make it!:D

Life sucks. I'm having to wor.....wo.........wor................wo................I have to EARN my paycheck now. :cry:
it sucks big time to wo.....wo.....wor.... oh hell, i cant even spell it today, the weekend went by waaaaaaaay to fast!!!!
:cry:

Originally posted by irontime
:no: He should be going on welfare any day now :p

At least I'll make it that far, you won't live that long. :teeth:

IML Gear Cream!
At least I'll make it that far, you won't live that long. :teeth:
:shrug: Ah well, I've had a good run :D

What's up Crono? Still hanging with Tit?
For those people that don't know Titanya this could sound really funny :rofl:

kinda sounds like Crhomo has man-boobies :funny:

:shrug: Hell if I know, he probably does. I mean, Tit has to be able to play with something on him so I'm guessing it's his boobies :p

:shrug: Hell if I know, he probably does. I mean, Tit has to be able to play with something on him so I'm guessing it's his boobies :p

Especially if the rumors I've heard are true, there's NOTHING else on him for her to play with. :rolleyes:

For those people that don't know Titanya this could sound really funny :rofl:
Yeah but it fits!:D

Originally posted by dg806
Yeah but it fits!:D

What fits? The only thing that would fit Titanya is a telephone pole. :eek: And poor ole' Crono is sitting there holding his toothpick. :rofl:

:funny: Holy shit pops, nice one :laugh: I haven't heard a good slam at Tit for a while. Mainly cause she hasn't been around lately. Hope that one brings her back :D

What fits? The only thing that would fit Titanya is a telephone pole. :eek: And poor ole' Crono is sitting there holding his toothpick. :rofl:
Her name..............Tit has tits! Big uns! Of course she is too shy to prove it:chomp:

Back