• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My first post. Lots of questions so go easy on me.

JSmall

Skinny Fat
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First post.
Here???s the rundown.
I???m 26 years of age, 5???10???, and 165 lbs. I have been working out off and on for the past 5 years with decent success. My latest problem is I keep getting injured. Two years ago a tore my left knee and three months ago I tore my Achilles??? tendon which required surgery. Having a desk job and not being active has added some unwanted body fat. I am still unable to do most cardio???the bike is about it. I am going to start the Carbohydrate Cycling diet by Twin Peaks and a friend suggested using Ab-Solved for now. So for now I am going to eat right, work out, do as much cardio as my injury will allow, and read as much as possible on this site. I have a few questions on supplements that I would like to get answered if possible. 1.) Can I use ab-solved and topical S1+ at the same time? 2.) If I wanted to do a PH stack what would be the best on for a novice? I was thinking two bottles of S1+ by Dermabolics for 4 weeks and then using 6oxo. I have so many other questions but I guess I will try to search more. Thanks in advance for the help and if there is something I am missing or something you think I should know please inform me.

Thanks

Originally posted by JSmall
1.) Can I use ab-solved and topical S1+ at the same time?

2.) If I wanted to do a PH stack what would be the best on for a novice? I was thinking two bottles of S1+ by Dermabolics for 4 weeks and then using 6oxo.

Yes, and yes that is fine.

Please read the Prohormone/Prosteroid FAQ

and welcome to IM! :thumbup:

Thanks Prince

I will read the article you mentioned. I have been reading lot???s of posts on this board the last few days to get a better understanding on how I can accomplish my goals. I am new to PH's so I will read everything I can.

Thanks

J:

Welcome to the boards.

Cannot really comment on the supps. As to your injuries, you state that you have been working out, on and off, for about 5 years. You may be getting injured because each time you return to the gym you try to lift where you left off. You need to give your body at least some time to acclamate itself.

I was in a similar situation. Trained for several years, then school, etc. made me train sporadically. Career (desk job) with long hours and a healthy appetite;) helped in putting on weight on my midsection. Started going back to the gym religiously, but made sure to take it easy the first two weeks before moving to moderate weight. By my forth to fifth week I was lifting as heavy as I use to in most exercises.

Also remember to listen to your body. I woke up one morning with a strain on the lower part of y biceps. So what do I do? I go to the gym and hit arms:eek: thinking I would work through it. Thankfully, I did not injure myself but did make the pain worst. So laid off for about a week and it sees fine.

So remember to take it slow in begining and always listen to what your body is telling you (except of course when it comes to eating which may get you into trouble :nanner:)

Good Luck

Originally posted by ghost
J:

Welcome to the boards.

Cannot really comment on the supps. As to your injuries, you state that you have been working out, on and off, for about 5 years. You may be getting injured because each time you return to the gym you try to lift where you left off. You need to give your body at least some time to acclamate itself.

I was in a similar situation. Trained for several years, then school, etc. made me train sporadically. Career (desk job) with long hours and a healthy appetite;) helped in putting on weight on my midsection. Started going back to the gym religiously, but made sure to take it easy the first two weeks before moving to moderate weight. By my forth to fifth week I was lifting as heavy as I use to in most exercises.

Also remember to listen to your body. I woke up one morning with a strain on the lower part of y biceps. So what do I do? I go to the gym and hit arms:eek: thinking I would work through it. Thankfully, I did not injure myself but did make the pain worst. So laid off for about a week and it sees fine.

So remember to take it slow in begining and always listen to what your body is telling you (except of course when it comes to eating which may get you into trouble :nanner:)

Good Luck

I know what you mean about taking it slow. It is hard to get back in the gym after a layoff only to be lifting much less. After an extended break from the gym I try to take it slow for the first few weeks. My injuries have all been sports related (snowboarding, b-ball) so I always went in for physical therapy. This time my problem is more about my body fat rather than how much I can lift.

Thanks

Back