PDA

View Full Version : Just a Reminder

GSXR750
02-23-2004, 10:27 AM
Went to hometown for the weekend and found out that
Friend of a friend passed away last week,
He was running some kind of gear - have yet to find out what.
Evidently he went out drinkin with couple of buddies ->got plastered. His friends dropped him off thinking "Oh he's just drunk". He went inside the bathroom, began going into cardiac arrest and started vomiting. Im sure everyone can conclude what happened next. He was found the next morning on the bathroom floor.
I am posting this as a reminder that if you are going to use steroids/prohormones Be Responsible!
IGNORANCE and IRRESPONSIBILTY do not belong in the world of anabolics.

Be Strong but most importantly Be Safe.

Just a guy
02-23-2004, 10:45 AM
damn cuz... aint that some shit... Im not ever drinking on cycle again... i only would drink like 3 or 4 beers but still.... Sorry to hear that bro...

Randy
02-23-2004, 11:15 AM
I offer my condolences to your friend GSX....

Alcohol mixed with any drugs can cause some devastating affects.

Mudge
02-23-2004, 11:47 AM
Steroids dont cause heart attacks. He would have had to have a huge cholesterol or blood pressure problem.

Alcohol + testosterone does not = death, thats ridiculous.

Just a guy
02-23-2004, 12:33 PM
well how did he go into cardiac arrest.... just coincidence.. or maybe he drank WAY 2 much

Randy
02-23-2004, 12:52 PM
Mudge,

I don't think Just a Guy is implying that alcohol/steroids specifically killed his friend, but that it could have attributed.
Anybody knows that mixing alcohol with drugs of any kind is foolish.

Boy! Mudge sure gets defensive over his steroids :finger:

Just a guy
02-23-2004, 01:25 PM
He mite have died anyways... Alcohol poisoning

Mudge
02-23-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Randy
Boy! Mudge sure gets defensive over his steroids :finger:

Randy you need to get a grip on reality, I stated what I believe to be FACT, it has nothing to do with getting defensive.

If someone told you the world was flat, would you be defensive if you said "actually no, its round" -?

When you get like this you DO annoy me, get a grip. Just because I open my mouth does not = defensive.

If you put a strain on your body more than it can handle by loading up on every "sin" known to man, then you could have a problem. Drugs, alcohol, bad eating habits, yes you could very well induce a negative reaction.

Mudge
02-23-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Just a guy
well how did he go into cardiac arrest.... just coincidence.. or maybe he drank WAY 2 much

My credit line with Miss Cleo ran out, how about we wait for the autopsy results.

I dont say any of this because I have no sympathy, that is entirely remote from the truth. However I will not go along with what I believe to be UNTRUE just because I feel badly over someones death.

I feel bad when people get sloppy with slin, but it doesn't change the fact that they made mistakes.

On "Tricky Dick's" deathbed, many people forgave him as if it were nothing, just because the man was dying. That is also a crock.

crackerjack414
02-23-2004, 02:18 PM
hey i feel for u bro, i decided along timeago for me atleast it was either drinking or gear and i choose gear. DOnt get my wrong i got hammered for my 21st not to long ago but i would never ever drink while on cycle

Mudge
02-23-2004, 02:23 PM
Yep, I see alcohol maybe every 8 months, I have no interest in it.

GSXR750
02-23-2004, 02:54 PM
I posted it the way it was explained to me,
As the word EVIDENTLY is in front of the story
I will call him later and ask to elaborate.

Randy
02-23-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Mudge
Randy you need to get a grip on reality, I stated what I believe to be FACT, it has nothing to do with getting defensive.

If someone told you the world was flat, would you be defensive if you said "actually no, its round" -?

I would get defensive if someone told me the world was round.
We all know the damn thing is flat. :hehe:

When you get like this you DO annoy me, get a grip. Just because I open my mouth does not = defensive.

Sowry Mudge, didn't mean to hurt your feelins :rolleyes:

If you put a strain on your body more than it can handle by loading up on every "sin" known to man, then you could have a problem. Drugs, alcohol, bad eating habits, yes you could very well induce a negative reaction.

This is the point that has been trying to be made here. :p
God dammit Mudge :lol: After all this time, it is funny that you can't tell when I'm playin with ya Mudge. :evil:
But it is funny when you get your feathers rustled. :laugh:

Mudge
02-23-2004, 04:58 PM
Nobody is hurt, but a guy is dead, I would not expect someone to be joking.

Thanks for at least clearing it up.

Randy
02-23-2004, 05:07 PM
Likewise... Do you see anywhere that I made a joke directed toward this guys expense? Didn't you see where I offered my condolences?

Mudge, I think you need a nap :lol:

Nobody is hurt, but a guy is dead, I would not expect someone to be joking.

Thanks for at least clearing it up.

BUSTINOUT
02-23-2004, 05:21 PM
Yep alcohol poisoning would be my guess too...gear or no gear.

Randy
02-23-2004, 05:27 PM
Yeah, I'm glad I quit drinkin. Causes nothing but problems :finger:

Just a guy
02-23-2004, 06:36 PM
Randy u use alot of smiley my friend

Just a guy
02-23-2004, 06:37 PM
I think he on too much Zoloft... heh

PreMier
02-23-2004, 06:46 PM
:haha: Randy on too much Zoloft. Damn thats funny.

Randy
02-23-2004, 10:32 PM
:nope:

Mudge
02-23-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Randy
Likewise... Do you see anywhere that I made a joke directed toward this guys expense? Didn't you see where I offered my condolences?

It wouldn't come from my mouth anywhere inside this thread period, obviously our opinions differ on when to crack jokes.

Like I said, even if someone made a stupid mistake and that is what cost them thier life, I will respect the dead. Thats just my take on things.

Randy
02-23-2004, 10:54 PM
Geeze Mudge... I have ultimate respect for the dead. But I can't bring him back. Hell, I am not saying anything to disrespect him.
Why are you still going on about this? :hehe:

I don't think he will mind if I add a little smiley or two, do you Mudge? Or do you want me to put a frown on my Wolf? Would that make you more happy? :evil:

It wouldn't come from my mouth anywhere inside this thread period, obviously our opinions differ on when to crack jokes.

Like I said, even if someone made a stupid mistake and that is what cost them thier life, I will respect the dead. Thats just my take on things.

plouffe
02-24-2004, 04:13 AM
I thinks its a wolf.

Randy
02-24-2004, 10:36 AM
Oh yeah, good observation plouffe, I meant Wolf. :laugh:

Mudge
02-24-2004, 10:46 AM
If Gixxer wants me to re-open the thread I will, but I think we should let the guy RIP.