• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

another creatine question

Diesel

ill show u string pea's
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
is 2 doses a day for a 16 yr old ok er should i up the amount or lower it?

how big are the doses? if they are 5g your fine. a lot of people take only 5g but i'm also 16 and i've been taking 10g a day for like a year cycled.

Why cycled? lol

It is ok to take 10grams. Take 5g in the morning, and 5g post workout. Or if you lift in the morning, take 5g post workout and 5g before bed. NO need to cycle. :lol:

I wasn't telling him to cycle but i do cycle because the gains seem to taper off after a while if i don't cycle. there isn't a need to cycle if you keep making gains. my cycles are like 3 months on and 2 week off but i'm thinking of not stopping until november, after football season. and i take it 5g in morning or 45 min. pre-workout and then 5g post workout.

Age doesn't matter. I don't think 2 doses a day would hurt a 5 yr. old.

what about when i dont lift do i still take 2 doses? and the doses are a heaping teaspoon

I would just take 1 heaping tsp on days off. Take it in the mornong with some concord grape juice.

k thx man

Originally posted by PreMier
Why cycled? lol ...

Don't remember where, but I heard creatine MAY stress the kidneys if not cycled. I'll see if I can find that info again.

I found some of that info. The author of the article indicated that there were no adverse side effects after a full 12 months of continual use. Another study says that the use of creatine may have contributed to kidney stones :cry: ouch!

IML Gear Cream!
Just make sure you drink plenty of water...

im thirsty alot more since iv bein takin it anyway dunno if its the creatin or what

You definately need to drink a lot more water. The reason you are more thirsty is because your muscles are retaining more water than before. The rest of your body doesn't have as much water to work with as it used to. A lot of people on this board drink more than a gallon a day.

i get a headache if i dont drink enough water so i drink it constantly at school alone i drink about 8 to 9 bottles of water

Back