• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Absolved users!

iMan323

Preved Medved!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
At what b/f % is it a good idea to start using Absolved? I'm currently at 12%.

12% is fine so long as your in a caloric deficit while using AbSolved.

Jodi, from iMan's question, I wonder is there an upper limit to bf% for AB-Solved?

Also, is their a systemic accumulation phase before it starts working?

I am in a cutting phase and probably have gone from 19% bf to about 16%, and was thinking of going to Ab-Solved for the ast 20 days.

I am definitely in calorie deficit right now!

the way our bodies hold water varies greatly... I would say anyone from 8% to 18% would be great... if your body loses it's midsection fat last, you might be at 10% and still get a huge benefit from Ab SOlved... I feel like I'm around 15% bodyfat right now and I'm using ab solved... I'll be sure and post my results... i have the before pics already taken...

Originally posted by brodus
Jodi, from iMan's question, I wonder is there an upper limit to bf% for AB-Solved?

Also, is their a systemic accumulation phase before it starts working?

I am in a cutting phase and probably have gone from 19% bf to about 16%, and was thinking of going to Ab-Solved for the ast 20 days.

I am definitely in calorie deficit right now!
That depends - if its subq fat then you want to use LipoUltra if its VAT then Ab-Solved.

Originally posted by topolo
how do you know?????
Topolo,

don't know if this helps or not VAT
hope Jodi comes back and explains it in simpler terms .

*edit* Visceral (pronounced viss-er-al) fat surrounds and protects your internal organs. Subcutaneous (pronounced sub-cue-tain-ee-us) fat is stored just under your skin.

check this out 3 part article on how to lose the sub fat

hmm... I take heavy protein while in caloric deficit, is that OK??
BTW what do you guys eat in caloric deficit diet programs??

IML Gear Cream!
Sub-Q is the type of fat that is just below the skin (think love handles, thigh and butt fat, etc.)

VAT is the marbelized fat in and throughout muscle tissue. Think beer belly, distentined stomachs, or skinny-fat frames.

These are just generalizations however.

If VAT is your problem (or a problem) Ab-Solved will help at any bodyfat levels.

if the issue is sub q would the lipoderm ultra be most helpful later in a cutting cycle after you've been dieting for some time?

Lipoderm-Y, the original, is best used on "stubborn" Sub-Q-type fat, which is generally best used as one gets leaner.

LipoDerm Ultra (or ODB) is quite helpful against all types of fat, and therefore can be used at almost any stage. However, if you are looking to use it economically, I'd suggest saving it until you are under 20% BF for women, 15% for men.

thanks TP. :thumb: :D

Hi Twin peak,Long time no talk,How are things with that shoulder of yours? Improving I hope and back in action.
ivé been using ab-solve for a couple months but still can't seem to burn off the stubborn areas.Would you say that the Lipoderms are better than the ab solve,stronger? I have lost some but seem to have hit a wall with it.Thanks
Oh by the way I'm a permanent carb cycler.One on one off alternating high and low.Love it but still stuck.

Is it a smart idea to use LipoDerm Ultra w/ creatine, even though it incorporates a local diuretic that neutralizes water retention?

Originally posted by stabbats
Is it a smart idea to use LipoDerm Ultra w/ creatine, even though it incorporates a local diuretic that neutralizes water retention?

There would be much lower concentrations in muscle than adipose, so it is nothing to worry about.

Originally posted by kdwa1
Hi Twin peak,Long time no talk,How are things with that shoulder of yours? Improving I hope and back in action.
ivé been using ab-solve for a couple months but still can't seem to burn off the stubborn areas.Would you say that the Lipoderms are better than the ab solve,stronger? I have lost some but seem to have hit a wall with it.Thanks
Oh by the way I'm a permanent carb cycler.One on one off alternating high and low.Love it but still stuck.

I would generally recommend Lipo Ultra over Ab-Solved for love handles, unless you are someone likely to have cortisol issues.

Originally posted by Par Deus
I would generally recommend Lipo Ultra over Ab-Solved for love handles, unless you are someone likely to have cortisol issues.

Exactly.

Other than that, the should is doing quite well KD, thanks for asking.

IML Gear Cream!
What are the side affects on using LipoDerm Ultra if any??

thanks tp, but is there any way to know for sure what you have?? some people have love handles and a beer belly.

Short of dissection, I know of no way to know for sure. Indeed, one could benefit from either.

The only known/reported side effects are/could be skin dryness, rash, or slight burning, at the site of application.

How does cortisol affect abdominal fat?
Is this cortisol stress from extreme diets and training?

Cortisol is typically caused by stress in general. Which goes right to the tummy :rolleyes:

Thanks PD & TP appreciate the feedback and will give ultra a try although considerably more expensive.Can we apply lower doses and get the effect?

Originally posted by kdwa1
Thanks PD & TP appreciate the feedback and will give ultra a try although considerably more expensive.Can we apply lower doses and get the effect?

You probably would not get the same effect, but it should certainly still work to some extent.

Thanks will do some more reading.I do love the Ab-solve just want to hit it a bit harder.

Back