• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ass itching cardio!!!

IronSlingah

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I hate to be graphic but every time i do treadmill my ass cheeks itch so much i feel like ripping my skin off !!

Does anyone else have this problem? Its the friction of the material rubbing against my skin that i think is the problem. Does anyone know any good anti-itch clothing materials or power/cream etc...

BLUE STEEL Anti-Chafe Cream $14.95

(100ml) Blue Steel Anti-Chafe Cream is the ideal sports cream to prevent chafing during all sporting activities, especially cycling & running. Contains skin conditioning agents and tea tree oil, a natural anti-inflamatory. Instructions: Massage into area prone to chafing prior to activity.

Blue steel owes me advertising royaltys lol, Ive never tried any of this, I know that you can get cream from your local mountain bike store that will prevent this as well.

Is it possible it's lactic acid buildup, and NOT chafing? I am avid cyclist and I've never had butt chafing before. My crotch gets sore sometimes, but that is from the pressure of the bike saddle. The itching you are describing sounds a lot like lactic acid buildup, and that can be prevented by downing some electrolytes, such as Cytomax or Endurox. I get that sensation in my arms sometimes when I go mountain biking on an empty stomach.

damn, lol my ass doesnt itch, but my legs do, when i sweat real bad on a cardio session my legs start itching like crazy esspecialy when im done, but it stopes once it cools off.........i never thought of that as a problem

Try powder, it may help. I went out and got really tight biking shorts and wear those under my regular shorts/sweats. It keeps everything in place and there is no friction.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Is it possible it's lactic acid buildup, and NOT chafing? I am avid cyclist and I've never had butt chafing before. My crotch gets sore sometimes, but that is from the pressure of the bike saddle. The itching you are describing sounds a lot like lactic acid buildup, and that can be prevented by downing some electrolytes, such as Cytomax or Endurox. I get that sensation in my arms sometimes when I go mountain biking on an empty stomach.

I just assumed chaffing but yeah lactic acid could play a part, as well maybe just plain old sweat in which case a powder would do the trick, as deadbolt mentioned. :)

Back