• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Are these OK on a cut?...

Katia7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was wondering if any of the following foods are OK on a cutting diet...

-soy cheese
-deli turkey (less then 1g of sugar)
-whole wheat tortilas
-sugar free jelly
-fruit2o (calorie free water flavored with splenda)
-whole wheat bread
-whole wheat pasta
-fiber one

Depends on your diet. The type of diet you are doing. Are these everyday foods? Are they for a carb up?

Simple answer:

Yes, on a diet you can eat whatever you want provided you are hypocaloric to ensure wieght loss.

So as long as the calories are bellow maintanance, I can have ANYTHING?

[q]Depends on your diet. The type of diet you are doing. Are these everyday foods? Are they for a carb up?[/q]

My diet is mainly carbs and protein at every meal, and protein and fat at the last meal.
Yes, these are every day foods.
I haven't gotten to the point where I can have carb ups since I can't seem to get my carbs right on other days.:headbang:

It sounds like you don't need to carb up if you are eating those carbs at every meal.

there are many ways to diet but in a nutshell, yes, as long as you are below maintenace level of calories you can eat whatever you want. It may be harder to diet like that because of cravings and you may not hold on to as much muscle as you'd like but yes it can work.

What type of diet are you doing? Why not post your meals?

Well here's the diet that I'm SUPPOSE TO be following:Meal #1
3 egg whites
2oz chicken or turkey
1/3 cup oats before cooking

Meal #2
1 scoop protein powder w/ water (I use egg protein powder)
5 strawberries
1 apple (if apple is big then less strawberries)
or
5oz chicken or turkey breast
5 strawberries

Meal #3
5oz chicken
4oz sweet potato or ½ cup brown/wild rice (cooked)
1 cup veggies or salad with 2TBS low cal dressing

Meal #4
Same as meal 2

Meal #5
5oz lean beef, chicken or turkey
1 cup veggies
1tsp fish oil

Meal #5 on Thursday and Sunday
Carb-load meal
¾ cup cooked brown rice or oats
4oz sweet or red potato
1 banana
1 cup veggies

And here's what my meals have been like for the past 2 days:

9:30 5 whites, mushrooms, tomatoes, 1/4c oats
2:00 1/2x brown rice, 7 shrimp, 1/3c broccoli
5:00 fish w/ tomatoe sause, apple
7:00 protein pancakes (1 schoop protein, 4 whites), 4Tbs whip cream, 2 strawberries, 2 slices oat bread

10:00 3whites, 4oz duck, 1/4c oats
2:00 1/2c brown rice, 6 shrimp
5:00 shake, grapefruit
6:00 protein pancake (2 scoops protein, 5 whites, shit load of whipped cream, bread and raisins raisins)

Why can't I stick to it? Am I missing something?

You only eat 4 times a day? That's not very good. It doesn't seem like you're eating close to enough food, either...1/4 oats? I can eat that in my sleep.

Peace.

just my opinion....but i wouldn't be eating deli meat on a cut (or anytime on any sort of regular basis)

I dunno -- why can't you stick to it? (It seems pretty easy ;) -- lots easier than mine, which is only a sort of a framework magnetized to my fridge... "this much starchy carbs, this much fibrous carbs meal 1, this much protein"). Even looks tastier than mine, too.

Do you have all the groceries laid in? Didja get rid of the bad stuff in your house as far as you could? Are you prepping your meals ahead -- at least the day's worth -- and carrying your cooler around? Are you setting a timer, if necessary, to go off at feedin' time? Are you drinking your water?

And biggest question of all, do you have an overriding reason at the bottom of your brain for why you need to do this, and what you want to accomplish?

I concur. INCREDIBLY high sodium, plus the meat in deli cuts is questionable, the quality of protein in those things isn't ideal.

Peace.

I just wanted to make sure... so ALL those foods are ok on cut except the deli meat?

IML Gear Cream!
Myself, I would cut the all of it except the fiber one. Are you cutting for a competeion or to loose weight?

Hmm...the fiber one is cereal...which requires milk....So I wouldn't have that either. Just depends on what your goal is. If it is to loose weight and not compete, you should be ok with the items above, just watch the sodium in the lunch meats.

I don't like Fiber One. Very unsatisfying compared to whole grains and high in aspartame.

Peace.

I'm not competing, just want to loose some weight. As far as fiber one.. I eat it plain (no milk).

whats an ideal snack between classes when cutting? I have been making 100% whole wheat sandwiches with lettuce and deli cut meats.

heres my meal plan

Breakfast - whole Sandwich (100% whole wheat, turkey, lettuce)
Snack - half sandwich and orange
Lunch - School food
Snack - half sandwich, bananna

PWO - half sandwich, bananna
30 mins later - whey protein (2 scoops whey, bananna, .5 liter skim milk, ice) (consider i drink the whey 30 mins later cause it takes me 30 mins to get home from school)

Dinner - 8 oz skinless boness chicken (bland, no seasoning), steamed celery

about 2 hours later i have another whey smoothie

Back