• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

re-using whatman filters?

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
can u do that? say i had like 30ML of Tren i needed to filter again... but i only got 1 whatman filter... that im gonna use on some test prop... Would that be a big deal?

there good for about 100ml-150ml...i think youll be fine

is your prop from powder or are you converting syno?? i hear syno jams up whatmans quick

well i was gonna filter 100ML of prop....

Raw hormone... powder

hmm...if the oil goew through i dont see anything ridiculously wrong with it...but itll be kicked afterward

i personally just threw away the filter after each use...i want to be as sterile/careful as i can when makeing stuff to go inside me

yeh... im afriad to use my tren anymore... it has some Red goo on the bottom after i let it sit for a while... kind of scared of it

i dont feel like its Fuqin me up... but jesus.. after doing a couple weeks of injections and then Seein that shit... kinda scary

Dont let it sit for a week and even think about using it again, its been exposed ergo its not sterile any longer.

Seriously though, I dont see how anyone could push shit through it again and again, I bought some extras just incase. You can find them for $4 or so at the cheapest I've seen.

Thats like asking can you use a pin that you opened a week ago even if you never used it, you COULD but you shouldn't.

Getpinz has whatmans I believe, they are fast, good luck.

IML Gear Cream!
see when i get my prop... was goin to use the whatman with the Tren .... and Then the prop... all in the same day... hopefully it will still be ok...

Good luck man, at least it should not have chunks like tren but a clogged filter is a clogged filter. I'd have extras because if you can't push through it then what are you going to do.

Yeah, think about it...Is it really worth messing your prop up, all over a mere 5 dollars. If it was me I wouldn't be taking chances.

Exactly, 4 or 5 bucks! Thats why I have extras just sitting around.

well hopefully i want need another one... as long as both of them are pretty Warm when i push it through the filter... it Mite be ok...

Im thinking about keeping the Tren the way it is... someone said they have had some do that before when it sits for a while...

4 or 5 bucks is a LOT to me right now....

Chances are u r gonna pop the What..
Tren leaves alot more in the filter than u realize & if u pop it while filtering the PROP..start from scratch but now w/ FINA & PROP inpurities mixed in.

If $8-$10 is a lot right now, I'd wait two weeks before you even began, so that you could buy the shit. I dont like wasting money, but I dont like doing things twice because it didn't get done right the first time or could not be completed.

Back