• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

i would like to apolagize to everyone on the board for being a liar!

willus72

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
sorry.

anyone who has helped me out or read any of my previous posts probably heard me say that i was 145lbs. well that was a flat out lie. actually a guess. i am actually 167lbs. i know nobody probably cares, and its probably not a big deal to anyone, but for me it is. i have never been over 150lbs in my life! and that was after i got out of bootcamp. considering less than 2 years ago i was about 120lbs that seems like alot of weight! granted it is all fat (ive been on this huge eating binge for about a year) but its still nice not to be the scrawny one.lol. thanks everyone for all your help and once again i apologize for the lies.

now for that your here anyways i have a few questions. is there anything that i should change now that i know i am about 20lbs more than what i thought? diet, training, etc..? and here is the funny part, now i have been eating healthy but more than i ever have in my life. i couldnt possibly stuff myself anymore than i already do. but it seem like i am losing weight. which if the top paragraph doesnt explaine it enough I DONT WANT TO!! ive only been on this diet for about a week and ive been to the gym 3 times, but some of my pant that i never needed a belt with seem to be getting too big. is that normal this fast? i know i could probably be eating more calories but i just cant eat anymore than i already do. do you think i should use some weight gainer or something untill i can get my body used to eating so much food?

thanks again and i will try my best not to lie anymore!:finger:

You can always eat more, you probably just dont want to, which I completely understand. It takes awhile for the stomach to adjust, and the types of foods you eat also play a role in how much you can fit before you feel full, as well as how many meals you spread that load onto.

I've seen more than one scale be off by ~10 pounds.

I can't really recall anything you've said, but thanks for apolagizing ;) ;)

you liiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! how could you do anything like that, you hurt me so bad, how can i go on.... oh well but i think ill survive, anyways to your question, god damn i dont know how it is to eat so much to not be able to eat no more, i can always eat, night day morning, before sex during sex after sex, id even take a protein bar to the toilet with me if i could, im hungry all the time, my metabolism is fast, i can eat all the time, but im cutting right now so i hope you feel my pain.....im only consuming 2100-2300 callories a day right now and 1200 are protein shakes alone, life is a bitch for me right now, but why do u care.... anyway man, sorry i couldnt give you an answer, i just thought to include my part of the pain U LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! uuuuuuuu liiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

im telling ur mom !!!!

yeah i try, i definatly try. my problem is that i have a really high met. so i really need to eat alot. ive been literally living off of fast food for about 4 years and never gained a pound untill the past year when i was trying to gain. now that im eating healthier im having a problem eating enough without getting sick. yeah i know i can always eat more but if you saw me out of here youd wonder how such a little guy could just shovel down so much food. i mean ive been known to kill an xl pizza to the head then go on to a box of donuts next. i mean i can eat but i just still doesnt seem like enough. i guess ill just keep piling it on whatever i cant complain. dinner is always the highlight of my day. im just worried its not enough. as for the scale. you could be very well right about it being off. but like i said 145 was just a guestimate, never actually weighed myself to get that number, so i think the scale may be right.

but i have been shooting for 6 meals a day and the normal type foods so maybe it will just take some adjusting. now i realize were starting to get into a supplements/nutrion topic so ill just ask again if you think some sort of weight gainer would help in the meantime, then we can get back to the training forum. as for the fat issue is it okay just to start bulking with all this fat now or should i actually try to lose some body fat then start trying to gain weight.

oh and i just wanted to say that today was my third day at the gym and i did chest/tri's and i think it hurts worse than my first day did. im in alot of pain right now, i love it! cant wait untill tomarrow i dont know if ill be able to move lol maybe i can call of work lol

im confused...
i thought you said you dont wanna gain any more weight now that you know your real weight

b/c it was mostly fat you said :confused:

dont tell my mom you dont want to mess with her, she can bench twice what i can. shes actually who got me going down to the gym. shes a big lady. leave her alone. you can tell my dad though hes a puss. oh and i can fell your pain with being hungry, like i said i can eat alot its just these kinds of food that are kicking my ass. i need those greazy cheesburgers and rare steak. thats how i know how to eat lol!

yeah it is mostly fat. and i would like to cut that out. but without it i am really skinny , like REALLY skinny. i wish i had some old pictures for you all but since i dont just picture a tv chrack head thats what i look like with out the padding. ultimatly what i would like to do is cut and bulk simultaniously. i dontwant to be any smaller but i really dont want to get any fatter, do you know what i mean? if there is a way to do this that anybody knows about thatd be great!but if i have to choose id rather just gain abunch of wight first then try to cut it down after i have even an ounce of muscle built up underneath

IML Gear Cream!
What is the best to you for a while ? To be really skinny or really fat ? It is possible to add muscle without fat but the process is too slow.
Then again, we have our friends steroids and PHs.

well vieope i honestly rather have the padding than be thin, ive been thin my whole life which is why im really here cause i dont want to be anymore. now before everything gets out of hand i am not fat by far. i am still slender at 167 i have really thin legs arms etc.. just got a little padding in my stomach (just the lower) and my titties are a little floppy. i think more out of shape than fat. so no im not fat but i am on my way i am happy where im at for now i just dont want to get any fatter. i definatly want to build muscle before i LOSE any weight so ill just work on that. i have been looking into ph and gear but that is not for me yet. remember today was the third time at the gym for me so im not even taking creatine yet. all that stuff will be in the future. basically what i think ill do is just keep working then cut when i feel its time. i guess il just go with the flow for now and figure everything else out later. but back to the calorie intake thing im still wondering if weight gainer will help me untill my body can handle eating so much or is this a useless supplementation?

Originally posted by willus72
basically what i think ill do is just keep working then cut when i feel its time.

Bulkin .. cutting .. bulking.. cutting ..
It is better you know, you just have to learn how to live with fat for a while.
Don´t forget to be consistent with your quality diet.

im still wondering if weight gainer will help me untill my body can handle eating so much or is this a useless supplementation?
I have no scientific background to hate these products just commom sense but I am pretty sure they help only with getting fat.

i have been looking into ph and gear but that is not for me yet.
Your way of thinking is valid for me too but I will buy some PHs just in case the U.S goverment decides to ban they. Exactly the way they did with Ephedra.
One member here gained like 9 pounds in one week, maybe 5 is real muscle, the other pounds are just water retention and fat. Imagine that, 5 pounds of muscle in one week. :)

haha i already bought m1t and 4 ad for the same reason. i dont plan on using them i just wanted some in case i decide to after they are illegal. the only thing that sucks is that now they are in my cupboard and i want so badly to try them. this is a bitch on my will power. but i dont wanna fuck up my body so ill hold off for now. lol

but as for the info on the weight gainer arnt they "supposed" to give the same supplements that come from the food you are supposed to eat. im not doubting you this is just what i thought. you probably know more than i do

I wouldn't be concerned if you are losing fat. Fat has absolutely nothing to do with strength or lean body mass. If you are losing fat, then that is because you are finally becoming active and your metabolism is increasing. As well, the food you are eating is probably filled with more nutrients that your body actually needs as opposed to wasted calories and other substances.

You should focus on whether or not you are getting stronger and if you are gaining muscle mass. When the time comes that you need to eat more you will be able to. Your stomach has to adjust. I can eat twice as much food as I could before I started lifting.

right on thats what i needed to hear thanks

god damn, this is honest to god guys, i really forgot how pizza even tastes like, and donuts god damn i only see those when i go to 7/11 , and im not kidding, i think if i tryed some right now after so much time id be geting the shits like crazy, ehehehhehe................im just so really commited to this sport that i would feel guilty so guilty if i ate a donut or a pizza, plus i would rather miss a hot date than a protein shake or a workout....lol, sound crazy but its true

Originally posted by willus72
sorry.

anyone who has helped me out or read any of my previous posts probably heard me say that i was 145lbs. well that was a flat out lie. actually a guess. i am actually 167lbs. i know nobody probably cares, and its probably not a big deal to anyone, but for me it is. i have never been over 150lbs in my life! and that was after i got out of bootcamp. considering less than 2 years ago i was about 120lbs that seems like alot of weight! granted it is all fat (ive been on this huge eating binge for about a year) but its still nice not to be the scrawny one.lol. thanks everyone for all your help and once again i apologize for the lies.

now for that your here anyways i have a few questions. is there anything that i should change now that i know i am about 20lbs more than what i thought? diet, training, etc..? and here is the funny part, now i have been eating healthy but more than i ever have in my life. i couldnt possibly stuff myself anymore than i already do. but it seem like i am losing weight. which if the top paragraph doesnt explaine it enough I DONT WANT TO!! ive only been on this diet for about a week and ive been to the gym 3 times, but some of my pant that i never needed a belt with seem to be getting too big. is that normal this fast? i know i could probably be eating more calories but i just cant eat anymore than i already do. do you think i should use some weight gainer or something untill i can get my body used to eating so much food?

thanks again and i will try my best not to lie anymore!:finger:

How tall are you...?

IML Gear Cream!
I used to eat alot, all at one time. If you spread your meals out more evenly that should help. Anyone here will tell that 5 to 6 meals a day spread out evenly is the way to go. This worked for me. The tough part is at night. That's when I want to chow. I usually grab a small protein shake or some celery. The mental hump is tough to get over. I've seen guys like you turn that fat into muscle in no time. I've always been thin so I'm working from point zero. EATEATEATEATEAT and then eat more just do it sensibly.
Hey jodi, am I learning or what?

165r, i bet you are learning, but u got lots more to learn man, first of all: YOU CAN NOT TURN FAT INTO MUSCLE. You can burn the fat and build some muscle, and thats how it goes...

trap im about 5'9-5'10 and thats the TRUTH lol.

165 yueah thats what i try to do but by the time i get halfway through the third meal im so stuffed that i literally want to throw up. but im not used to eating so often. i used to eat 2 HUGE meals a day and thats it. this stuffing myself every 2 hours is killing me, but ill get used to it thanks.

okay well i just used a bf calcualator to estimate my body fat and it claims that im about 23% body fat. wow thats alot.

Hey Question guy you misunderstood what I was saying. Usually, with size comes strength. With strength comes a mental advantage. I never meant to imply that you can turn fat into muscle.
You know what happens when you ASSume don't ya.

Ok I just re- read my original post and that is what I said. But again I'm sure you know what I meant.

Nice use of all caps, bet you really impressed a bunch of people.

Back