• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sterilizing Supermarket oil....

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am about to do a conversion with test prop... and im going the cheap way so i went to the supermarket and got some 100%pure sesame seed oil (dynasty)... Instead of buying The "sterile" oil for like 10 bucks im just gonna try to sterilize this...

I have heard that alot of people do it this way... But one guy said dump the oil in a muffin pan and put it into the oven at 275 Degrees.... Well i got 2 problems with that... I feel very wierd about injecting my self with some oil that has been in a frick rickin Muffin pan.... And i have NO idea how long to heat it.... Anyone got any expiernce with this?

i use grapeseed oil from eyeofnewt.com...got like a mag of it for cheap...to sterlize i run it through a filter into the capped vial..then bake at 250 for 10-15 min

well... When u run in through the filter do u just run the oil... or the whole Mixture(BA/BB/Test/oil) though the filter at the end.

i was just gonna bake it... Throw it in with the mixture and Then run it through the Filter...

i meant the whole mixture...but what use is it to bake the oil then throw it with the mixture out of a sterile container...bake once everything(test and oil) are in your sealed vial

so you've never had any problems doing it that way?? just dont seem sterile...

because... just seems wierd that someone would say Bake it 1st... and then bake it at the end again... and then u say Just bake it once when its all together... but hell... if you say it works for u then i will defintly do it... Would be easier that way

well think about it...i dont see why you would sterilize something outside of a sterile environment...i could definately be wrong...but wouldnt the oil, while not in a sterile vial, just become recontaminated after bakeing

Not the cook on the board....PR is right

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Power Rabbit
while not in a sterile vial, just become recontaminated after bakeing

This is why in theory you bake the sterile oil after you filter it since most kit guys dont ship it in a vial with a rubber top. It depends how picky you are, but since it could mean bad things for your body then yes I would be picky probably. Its going to be hard to draw up large amounts of oil in time before the surface cools, and nobody wants to add huge amounts of BA to combat that.

Back