• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Oscar 2004

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I guess, so far just Tim robbins won for supporting actor ..

Perhaps it's just me, but I never cared for these awards shows. No idea why I am replying to this. :D

I am specially interested this year because City of God is trying 4 prizes. :D

I never cared either, and I'm a girl...aren't I supposed to care about these things??

I guess I should go shoe shopping and get my nails done now that I am trying to be girly :p

Originally posted by greekblondechic

I guess I should go shoe shopping and get my nails done now that I am trying to be girly :p

Don't forget about getting waxed.:eek: lol

IML Gear Cream!
I love to see what everyone is wearing!!!

Nicole Kidman was breath-taking!!!

She wasn´t hot. Julia Roberts and the girl from Lost In Translation, they were hot.

I was very interested in the oscars, i've been looking forward to them for a few months. I don't like the fashion aspect, i'm just a huge film buff.

I had my little ballot of predictions and I got 19 out 24 right! So I am cool.

Originally posted by derekisdman I got 19 out 24 right!

You picked Lord of the Rings 19 times, right? :D

I was happy the winners didn't go off on political rants. I don't care one way or the other what they believe and I think they have every right in the world to voice their opinions but, not at these award ceremonies. They're long enough already.

At the risk of sounding too Queer Eyed, what the hell was up with Charlize Theron's make-up? She looked like she'd been baked at 350 for an hour or so. :nut:

Originally posted by ALBOB
She looked like she'd been baked at 350 for an hour or so. :nut:
Yeah, they popped her in as soon as Liv Tyler's head was done.

I totally agree Albob!!! It was something weird with her eye makeup. She was stunning at the SAG awards butblew it at the Oscars.

Originally posted by Vieope
Julia Roberts and the girl from Lost In Translation, they were hot
Julia has a mouth like a horse :barf:

Jennifer Garner looked nice.

Oh and Liv Tyler was classic!

Is this the movie about the kids in Rio? I wanted to see that. Is it good?

Charlize looked greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! To me!

Did it win anyhting? That was an amazing movie! efenitly one of the best movies I have ever seen. Very graphic, raw and real.

Originally posted by cappo5150
Is this the movie about the kids in Rio? I wanted to see that. Is it good?

Yes, look below. V

Originally posted by P-funk
Did it win anyhting? That was an amazing movie! efenitly one of the best movies I have ever seen. Very graphic, raw and real.

No, nothing. If it wasn´t because of the brainwashing LOTR , City of God and Lost in Translation were suppose to be the big winners. Just look to the international prizes, if I am not mistaken it won 40 around the world and Lost in Trasnlation I am not even able to define how many did they win. :D

You have to understand that with the mind of a man. :grin:
It was my hubby who pointed it out... he can't stand her.

Someone ought to shoot old dickhead for the WMD comment!

WMD????

Originally posted by butterfly
WMD????

Sean Penn went up there and made an off-handed mumble about the apparent lack of Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD). The guy can barely speak his native language and we're supposed to respect his political views??? What a moron. :rolleyes:

Back