• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

fav d-bol

bigdaddy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's your guys fav d-bol? Mine is injectable revorvit-b. Did that my first cycle and wow did I have an insane pump. 2nd cycle did tabs and not as good. Maybe I need to try different brand of tabs.

People generally either like pink thais or russian, so far I like the pink thais but to me dbol is pretty much dbol. I dont know what brand of tabs you used, but yes even with tabs people have a preference.

I got great pumps even off underground dbol.

hmm probely russians if they are real followed naps then thai pinks i dont like mex dbol

Originally posted by crackerjack414
hmm probely russians if they are real followed naps then thai pinks i dont like mex dbol
I thought most of the stuff from Mexico is fake anyways.......

Originally posted by RCfootball87
I thought most of the stuff from Mexico is fake anyways.......

Most? No, there are some fakes (some QV and Ttokkyo lately), but by and large it will be real unless we are talking 75mg Anadrol which lately has been reported very close to fake. Either way if its underdosed, its not worth it. There is reforvit B relatively inexpensive, but dbol on the whole is cheap anyway so I just wouldn't bother. I dont use the mex stuff any longer.

naw i just dont like mex dbol just hasnt been up to par imo with others

Originally posted by Mudge
Most? No, there are some fakes (some QV and Ttokkyo lately), but by and large it will be real unless we are talking 75mg Anadrol which lately has been reported very close to fake. Either way if its underdosed, its not worth it. There is reforvit B relatively inexpensive, but dbol on the whole is cheap anyway so I just wouldn't bother. I dont use the mex stuff any longer.
How much of steroids sold in the United States would you say are fake? I know that sound kind of dumb because it's hard to put a mathematical percentage on that kind of thing. Some of you guys could spot a fake but I sure as hell couldn't. And there's nore way to really tell how high the purity level is on stuff is there?

I probably would guess 10% would be a very high estimate, 5% or less might be more realistic I dunno.

Testing is the only real way to know, but if the stuff is bunk then it will probably show itself, as my chinese "anadrol" was. I took 5 in a row as a high and never got a pump from it when I felt more from even 1 genuine anadrol, so it wasn't even underdosed or some other product, it was completely fake IMO.

The mex stuff may be underdosed but is very rarely fake.

The first dbol I ever took was Russian (naposim) and the stuff gave me amazing results. I ran out of it near the end of my cycle and hence switched to the supply pink Thai dbol I had stashed away. That stuff worked well, too.

Still, I prefer the Russian stuff. The gains I made using that... whoa!

IML Gear Cream!
Definitely use dbol in conjunction with another steroid. The most common 'roid to stack dbol with is test. Combining test and dbol yields excellent results.

Trust me, I know.

Also, while on my cycle I've never had any side effects (other than one or two extra pimples here and there). Maybe I'm just genetically gifted or something. Side effects vary from person to person.

Originally posted by Jezziah
Do you guys think dbols are worth the side effects... or are they better utilized in conjuction with other gear in specific cycles?

What side effects are you talking about?

This is the profile for dianabol posted on steroidology:

Dianabol (methandrostenolone)

Quick overview:

Active Life: 6-8 hours
Drug Class: Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid (Oral)
Average Dose: Men 15-50 mg/day......Women 5-10 mg/day
Acne: Yes, especially in higher dosages
Water Retention: Yes, similar to testosterone
High Blood Pressure: Yes
Liver Toxic: Yes
Aromatization: Yes
DHT Conversion: No
Decrease HPTA function: Yes, dose and cycle length dependant

"Similar to testosterone and Anadrol 50, Dianabol is a potent steroid, but also one which brings about noticeable side effects. For starters methandrostenolone is quite estrogenic. Gynecomastia is often a concern during treatment, and may present itself quite early into a cycle (particularly when higher doses are used). At the same time water retention can become a pronounced problem, causing a notable loss of muscle definition as both subcutaneous water and fat build. Sensitive individuals may therefore want to keep the estrogen under control with the addition of an anti-estrogen such as Nolvadex and/or Proviron. The stronger drugs Arimidex, Femara, or Aromasin (antiaromatase) would be a better choice if available.

In addition, androgenic side effects are common with this substance, and may include bouts of oily skin, acne and body/facial hair growth. Aggression may also be increased with a potent steroid such as this, so it would be wise not to let your disposition change for the worse during a cycle. With Dianabol there is also the possibility of aggravating a male pattern baldness condition."

Water retention and aggression I never encountered.

Acne YES, virtually any abnormal hormone quanity in your body will do that.

Gyno NO, but I did feel stimulus from 25mg administrations, which is way higher than most people go unless like me you were using 50mg tabs. I was using them preworkout, that was the first time I ran dbol. 5mg tabs should be very easy to space out every 3 hours (one with each meal).

I prefer to use anti aromatase, arimidex or letrozol, haven't tried any of the others.

Sides are very individual however, as for me my acne never got bad until over a year of cycling and never paying attention to it with B5 or accutane.

Russians, naps, pinks

Back