PDA

View Full Version : doing to soon roids?

nR_Kris
03-01-2004, 09:54 PM
hi guys im 19 years old nearly 20, ive been working out since june of the 2002, im 5'8'' tall my weight was 60 kilos (130pounds) now im 70 kilos (154pounds) ive gained lik 22 pounds of mass just eating and taking protein and creatine, but i think its time to jump to the next level staking dianabol/anavar , u guys think its too soon to go on roids? should i wait till im 21 years old, give me some advice thnx

PreMier
03-01-2004, 09:56 PM
Your too young.

Prince
03-01-2004, 09:58 PM
too young and not enough years of training under your belt.

QuestionGuy
03-01-2004, 10:10 PM
oh my god, whats wrong with people, everywhere i go i see people talkinga bout steroids and bodybuilding and most of them are skiny begginers who dont know anything....... I mean no offence man but you dont need roids at all, we are both so young our body is a whole testosterone factory....

nR_Kris
03-01-2004, 10:12 PM
so if i take them now, its like 99% ill get the site effects?

PreMier
03-01-2004, 10:17 PM
Why take them, when you havent even hit your maximum NATURAL potential? Your too young man... Lift for a few years, and figure out what the hell you are doing before you start using.

QuestionGuy
03-01-2004, 10:19 PM
no not neseserly, you chanses are depending on whatever you take....but sideaffects like acne etc are common........but is it really worth it, ??? common man you are way to young for that shit, you are full of testosterone, and you are only 155 pounds ONLY!!! thats nothing, just eat more food, and if you really have trouble adding weight just do a junk diet for a while........if you want some sups make sure you get multis, creatine,protein(weight gainer) and glutamine.............im telling you man, i know its frustraiting and i know that you want muscles really fast to show of (( heheh, likevise)) but take it easy untill at least 3 ears from now.....

Power Rabbit
03-01-2004, 10:28 PM
your only 130 at 5,8...i think you should put on alittle more base on that frame before you jump to gear...you can hit 180-200 lbs with no problem naturally...

plus your stack shows you havent done any research into steroids...if you want to use gear one day, start researching now so your brain will be ready when your body is

Mudge
03-01-2004, 10:38 PM
Even when you do decide to, do NOT stack dbol and anvar, know what you are doing before you even consider it.

Study in advance.

nR_Kris
03-02-2004, 04:58 PM
ok guys thnx for your feelings ^^, with this ive decided im not doing roids till i get my maximum potential naturaly =) ill just train and eat hard........and btw i was searching for all kind of info of dianabol and anavar, and most of the pages told to cycle both, what u think mudge?

Mudge
03-02-2004, 05:28 PM
Two 17aa at the same time? Not smart.

Test + dbol
or
Test + anavar

Right now there is a discussion elsewhere and some people have had high liver values even doing anavar by itself in moderate doses (I have heard up to 80mg, and this person did less).

Stay in the game awhile before you blow your liver out conducting wild experiments like this, know your body before you attempt such a thing, this means BLOOD TESTS.

I'd like to see these pages, I wonder what interweb guru is giving that kind of advice honestly.

nR_Kris
03-02-2004, 05:44 PM
okay ^^