• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Boca Burgers

atherjen

bring it!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
... anyone know the sodium content in one of them? :scratch:

280 mg.

I used to eat them, but I got sick of them FAST and can not choke one down now. :(

I havent tried them before but was looking at them tonite at the grocery store.
they're not very good?
i sthat 280mg in ONE? ugh

they taste like crap to me....

They were ok, for a change of pace. It's not that they tasted bad, I just got sick of them quickly. Just my personal taste. They taste ok hot, but once they cool.....BLECH!

BTW, you think the Boca Burger folks accidentally left the sodium count off their website nutritional info page? :)

lol is it not there? :scratch: it wasnt on the nutritional info on the box at the store. so I had to wonder

Originally posted by atherjen
lol is it not there? :scratch: it wasnt on the nutritional info on the box at the store. so I had to wonder

Nope! I checked my freezer to see if I had some, but I do not. I just searched Google to get it. I checked a few sources to make sure it was accurate.

IML Gear Cream!
yeah i like the pizza flavor ones, put it with some scrambled eggs

i live in coronado currently, i grew up here and graduated from sdsu last year

what school do you go to in old town? why don't you really like it here?

that's cool, i guess i am just a socal kinda guy, people who don't live out here don't realize that they are like two different states, how do you like law school

yeah i can only imagine, i had a buddy of mine go through law school at cal western, and i don't even know if he is gonna go take the bar exam

IML Gear Cream!
how do do that

Back