• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

buying off the net

Budz08

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I found an internet site that sells steriods but the thing is the site makes you go through steps to recieve your order such as having to send them a money order from western union and such. would u guys trust something like this or should buying these things be a face to face deal.

Anything concerning western union is a scam. NEVER use it. NEVER!

i'll second that strongly, when I was looking for an ATV anything western union or any kind of escrow company is a huge stupid scam

Originally posted by PreMier
Anything concerning western union is a scam. NEVER use it. NEVER!

Almost everyone uses Western Union. Why?

HEY FEDERAL OCCIFER, PLEASE SEND ME CASH TO MY HOUSE, HERE IS MY HOME ADDRESS. WHEN I RECEIVE PAYMENT I WILL SEND ALONG YOUR CRACK COCAINE AND STEEROIDS.

Some sources do give out an address for which to do so, most people want to stay anonymouse.

Use your brains.

Could it be a scam? Of course, many sites on the net are scams, but Western Union tells you NOTHING about the legitimacy of a source.

Fine... I will look it up. Its just that using western union allows for you to be ripped off. All the person needs is the transaction # and they can take your money without ever sending you your product. But I guess dealing in illegal substances, you have to take that risk.

Of course it does! This is illegal, you take the risk of getting ripped off. It is very rare that I dont use WU.

This is why you go off of reputation, if someone is just buying randomly on websites then they take the risks on their own without having a clue.

U have to take risks in this game... sometimes ur lucky sometimes ur not

Originally posted by Mudge

HEY FEDERAL OCCIFER, PLEASE SEND ME CASH TO MY HOUSE, HERE IS MY HOME ADDRESS. WHEN I RECEIVE PAYMENT I WILL SEND ALONG YOUR CRACK COCAINE AND STEEROIDS.
:laugh:

I only use recommended sources from friends, haven't had a problem. Yes, some of them seemed sketchy. You have to take that chance.

Even good guys go bad sometimes, lately its been rather often.

People are burn happy with the roids right now. Be careful you could end being some dealers way out of jail time. (Former Deputy Sheriff) The system sucks! You will be asleep and the next thing you know, a couple of steroid using DEA agents with 22 inch arms will drag your happy ass out of your house by your hair and treat you like a bitch. Even though they have like 3 different synthetics in their system they will treat you like you are scum. It's corruption at it's best!

IML Gear Cream!
I've ordered from one particular site using Western Union a few times and haven't had any major problems.

So, not all Western Union transfers are a scam.

Yea no shit... I posted this in regards to buying items off of e-bay. Not to mention most WU scams concern over seas transfers.

Ah, I see. I'd never buy off of e-bay. I order via Western Union from a website overseas and have always received my order.

I buy off eBay but if its overseas eBay stuff there is very little reason for me even entertain the idea. For someone buying something obscure maybe thats another story.

Also on e-bay you can check a seller's rating.

plus ebay insures auctiones up to $200.00 more if you buy insurance.

i used a credit card the 1st time i ordered juice... heh

When you ordered with credit card what'd say for the transaction on your statement?

You can by gear on ebay??? Damn, next thing you know dealers will be selling Heroin and Coke. Crazy! How about Hookers???

as a matter of fact they busted some people trying to sell a ton of coke or something like that on ebay.

IML Gear Cream!
dont forget hitlers penis. and they found out the coke was fake they showed up at the guys house and he already had the powdered suger or whatever it was packaged up.

You can buy anything on eBay, including pirated sofware and moveis if you know what to look for.

I have yet to see a steroid auction get pulled, and have yet to see a post on one of these boards from an eBay roid buyer who got screwed or got fake gear.

Back