• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nitrous by Syntrous

Charger

Pump Junky
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anybody heard of it??

Never heard of it. Sounds like some of that N02 crap. Could be wrong though.

Just got some. Different ingredients. Better product than regular NO2's. I will let you know after a week or so.

Nitrous: "Super Charged Muscle Injection System"

Nitrous is a dietary supplement promoting the following:

Ionis Delivery System
Nitrous Malate
Better than Citrulline Malate
Better than Arginine a - Ketoglutarate
Pumps, Vascularity, Energy, Recovery

60 Servings per container
Mixes easily in your favorite drink and should be taken on an empty stomach.

Same ish, different label.

my friend told me no2 was bs ...i bought one bottle of nox3 and didnt see much thing in fact nothing

Originally posted by camarosuper6
Same ish, different label.
Look again.................completely different ingredients. Should work better.

Nitrous is a dietary supplement promoting the following:

Ionis Delivery System
Nitrous Malate
Better than Citrulline Malate
Better than Arginine a - Ketoglutarate
Pumps, Vascularity, Energy, Recovery

Look again.................completely different ingredients. Should work better.

Better than NO2? Yea, Id hope so ,seeing NO2 doesnt work at all.
:)
I'm not trying to down this product, but I have a few questions, so anyone with some info, please feel free in enlighten me.

Ionis Delivery system? What exactly is this? Ive never heard of a delivery system called "Ionis".

Nitrous Malate. Seems to me most all syntrax products use this "malate" form in both creatine (swolev2) and now in this. From what Ive read (and dont quote me on this), malate is the precursor form of a product, making it more bioavailable (in theory). Now, I have also read that the malate form of a product does not even convert into its predecessor, and can be harmful to the body. So what exactly makes this malate superior to ketoglutorate, and if ketoglutorate doesnt even do what its supposed to do (according to No2 buffs), then why would malate be any different?

Seriously, Im not trying to start an argument, I am very curious.

Thanks
Dave

Oh, and DG, lemme know how it works out for you man, Id seriously love to see an actual No2 type product do what the label claims, because if No2 did half what the label claimed it does, then it would be an outstading product.

If anyone ends up taking this stuff, tell us how it goes.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Deeznuts
If anyone ends up taking this stuff, tell us how it goes.

Started today as a matter of fact.

Keep us posted man.

If you want better results or any results from the NO2 crap, then throw it in the trash, and go get yourself a bottle of Twin Lab Arginine and Ornithine from the vitamin store or where ever. If you take 4 of these at bed time and 4 before a workout you will get a slight pump from them and it feels like it ups your Test level, although I know that chemically it probably doesn't, but it gives me alot of energy in the gym.

Originally posted by BabyArnold
If you want better results or any results from the NO2 crap, then throw it in the trash, and go get yourself a bottle of Twin Lab Arginine and Ornithine from the vitamin store or where ever. If you take 4 of these at bed time and 4 before a workout you will get a slight pump from them and it feels like it ups your Test level, although I know that chemically it probably doesn't, but it gives me alot of energy in the gym.

I thought you said you do not use supplements?

I guess I should be more specific I use Protien and amino acids only. I tried prohormones a few months back but didn't get any results so I didn't waste any more money.

Those are supplements aren't they? :p

Originally posted by BabyArnold
I guess I should be more specific I use Protien and amino acids only. I tried prohormones a few months back but didn't get any results so I didn't waste any more money.
What did you use??

Back