• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do you like the feeling of making someone cheat?

Do you like the feeling of making someone cheat?

• Yes

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
I dont understand the question, if a person is going to cheat then they are going to cheat no matter what. I dont see how you can make someone cheat, unless you cheated first and then they are trying to pay you back.

You mean seducing someone?

Originally posted by maniclion
You mean seducing someone?

That is the word I was looking for.
Seducing .. specially when someone is in a relationship.

no one can make someone cheat. if they do cheat with you i'm sure they would have cheated with someone else as well. it wasn't your "magical powers" (or your looks or your line) in my opinion. :shrug:

Originally posted by nikegurl
no one can make someone cheat. if they do cheat with you i'm sure they would have cheated with someone else as well. it wasn't your "magical powers" (or your looks or your line) in my opinion. :shrug:

Don´t underestimate the power of seduction.

Anyway, How you doin ? ;)

:funny:

I do like seducing people in relationships. But I am a bad, bad man. :grin:

No... Do unto others as you would have done unto you.

Also if I ever caught a GF of mine with someone like "Jake" there, they would wind up a fucking grease spot.

Its from Pulp Fiction. You should watch it. I am saying that if I came home, and found my GF in bed with another dude I would kill him.

Originally posted by PreMier
Its from Pulp Fiction. You should watch it. I am saying that if I came home, and found my GF in bed with another dude I would kill him.

If the same thing happened to me I probably would just walk away.

If most of the beautiful and interesting women are in some type of relationship, should I just accept it and be alone ?

Thats where we are different. I would be hella pissed, and I would dump the girls ass to. But the guy would not leave a happy camper.

No, why not find a beautiful and interesting girl thats SINGLE? There are plenty out there.

Look at it this way. What if one day your happily married, and have a beautiful child. Nothing could be more perfect. Then you come home one day and find your wife sleeping with some guy? But this isnt just any guy... He is a guy that lost his girlfriend because YOU slept with her. And if you never did sleep with his GF then maybe he would never slept with your wife.

No, why not find a beautiful and interesting girl thats SINGLE? There are plenty out there.

I will not discriminate somebody because they are in a relationship. I am not that bad. :grin: I like beautiful women, I can´t help it.

Then you come home one day and find your wife sleeping with some guy? But this isnt just any guy... He is a guy that lost his girlfriend because YOU slept with her. And if you never did sleep with his GF then maybe he would never slept with your wife.

I would call his ex-gf to join our group sex :D

Originally posted by Vieope
I will not discriminate somebody because they are in a relationship. I am not that bad. :grin: I like beautiful women, I can´t help it.

I would call his ex-gf to join our group sex :D

a smartass till the end...

Back